❝ 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖈𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖉. ❞

ㅡ jisung

ㅡ jisung

She gave me tea and I thanked her. She then went to her room and came back, holding two books in her hand or more like photo albums.

"These are the things that Harin told me to keep. It's the photo album of her family and her life." She gave it to me and I opened it.

Kim Harin's Photo Story~

I turn the pages and saw pictures of her family and her siblings when they were little.

"Her dad is Kim Jonghwan and her mother is Kim Herim. They married in 1967. Her big brother or the eldest child is Kim Jongsoo and he was born on June 67 1969

The twins are Kim Haeun and Kim Hana, the two was born on December 23 1971. They had a son again named Kim Jongsook on May 3 1978.

Then Kim Harin on February 5 1979. And finally, their youngest; Kim Hera on 1985. All in all, they're a family of 8." She said, pointing at each child.

I turn the next page and saw pictures of each child.

"Is this Harin?" I asked, pointing at the little girl holding a doll.

"Yeah, that's Harin." She said and I continue to turn the pages, noticing that the doll is either always with Harin or it's near her.

In every picture of Harin, the doll is always in that frame.

"This doll, how important is it to her? In every picture, the doll happens to be there." I said, pointing at the doll she's holding.

"She named that doll Hera, after her little sister because she adores her a lot. She would always take Hera with her.

No matter where she is, even at school. People have always teased her for it but she really can't let go of it.

That doll is a treasure for her so, she really can't bare losing it." She said then I look closely at the doll.

This doll.. looks exactly like the doll following me.

A Victorian styled doll.

"That doll.. related to the other question, why is it important?" I asked again then she looked at the picture with Harin holding the doll.

"That doll was made by a puppeteer and a doll maker. That person gave that doll to her on her 7th birthday.

It is suppose to represent a strong but sweet girl but Hera said it looks like Hera, hence why she named it Hera." A visible worried look suddenly appeared on her face.