❝ 𝖆 𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑. ❞

ㅡ  jisung

ㅡ jisung

I lie down on my bed, thinking about that girl I saw earlier when we were leaving.

It was scary to think about it but the more I think about it, the more curious I become of that history.

I sit up, the sun has already risen and the Hyungs having breakfast.

I head to the living room and saw Renjun editing the video with Jaemin.

"Boys, look at this." Jaemin said and called us over.

"Watch this scene and focus at the back." Jaemin played the video and we focused at the back.

There we saw a girl passing by. It then looked at the camera before it continue to walk.

"I'm getting literal goosebumps from watching that." Chenle said, acting like he's cold.

"The girl looks around Jisung's age though, maybe even younger than him by a year." Renjun said, looking at the girl.

"Is she a ghost or just an alive girl though?" Mark asked, coming closer to the laptop and checked the picture.

"She looks like a spirit but at the same time, she looks like she's alive." Haechan said then I sit down.

"What's wrong, Jisung?" Jaemin asked me and all their eyes went to me.

"Before we completely leave the mansion, I look back at the place and saw the exact same girl there, holding the doll and watch us leave.

It was just standing there, looking at us." I said, saying what I remembered from last night.

Jeno grabbed his laptop and start searching about the mansion as well.

"It's called the Collin Mansion when it was created. It was known because an American couple lived there but soon died in 1935.

One year later after a renovation, it became an asylum. From 1937 to 1960, it was an asylum where approximately 3000 people have died.

In 1964, a couple bought it and ever since then, it's called the Kim Mansion. The couple had kids; a son who is the oldest then she had female twins.

After that, she had a son again and a year later, had a daughter. Her final child was a girl. They were the last people who lived in the mansion.

The couple and their kids died due to sickness that is spreading around the house. It is also said that the spirits of the family still remains in the house.

The last person that died was their sixth child or their third daughter. She died in 1995 and the house was left there, abandoned but there has been countless reports.

Where the house is always untouched. The place is dusty but the mansion itself is not damaged or anything was touched. There has been videos of explorers messing up stuff.

But later videos of other explorers, the house was like untouched. It was like nothing has moved. Ever since in 2005 until today, the mansion is called The Untouched Mansion.

It is also said that active paranormal activities often happens there." Jeno reads the history out loud.

"That's creepy.." Mark muttered and Haechan starts researching as well.

"The name of the third daughter is Kim HaRin. She died at the age 16 and it is said that she's the one protecting the mansion.

She's the girl people talk about online. She's called the Roaming girl. She's also popular to be seen in some explorer's videos like ours." Haechan says then I start getting goosebumps as well.

"Well, I'm totally scared." Jaemin said then I look out the window.

"Why won't we go back there?" I said then their eyes widened at my words.

"After last night, I don't want to anymore. What made you want to go back?" Chenle asked but I only shrugged.

"Are you possessed?" Renjun asked but I only shake my head.

"I'm not but it made me think though. There are still some parts of the mansion we haven't explored yet that says more history about the place.

And why is the third daughter the one protecting the mansion? She could've just rest in peace and let other people protect it like her parents or something." I said, looking at them.

"But she was the last one to die. Of course, she will keep the mansion safe." Chenle said then I place both of my hands on the armrest, look directly at his eyes.

"There's a lot that you don't know, Chenle. I noticed a lot. In that mirror room, there was two paintings which is covered.

Those pictures we saw, aren't they weird yet mysterious? Why are their faces either drawn or crossed or cut out?

Why were some of them cut into half and burned into half? Why did the girl I saw was holding that doll that was following us?" I asked him all the questions in my head.

"Jisungㅡ"

"Why does the mansion looks like it's untouched!? Is the girl really dead!?" I shouted and their eyes widened at my sudden outburst.

I coughed and apologized before walking back from Chenle.

"Jisung, I think you should rest for a while. You don't go to haunted mansions that much and mansion has active paranormal activities, even in the day.

It's better if you rest first." Mark said, placing his hand on my shoulder. My hand became a fist and I slap his hand away, heading to my room.

I grab my laptop and research about the mansion again.

If only I knew what was waiting for me.

If only I didn't go back there..

Then I wouldn't have been trapped in this mansion.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔