❝ 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕. ❞

ㅡ jisung

ㅡ jisung

I was staring at the picture of the mansion from online. I researched about it but all the history was already said by Jeno.

There was no type of event or what kind of disease or people close to the family.

I found another website and clicked it.

U𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴍ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ, ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ᴜɴᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛs ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ.

ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ sᴀʏs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴢᴢʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs sᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ.

ɪᴛ ɪs sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ ɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ?

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴘᴜᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ's ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ sᴘᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ.

I touched the paintings, shit.

I look out the window and saw the moon, shining brightly. I heard the door slowly open and look at it.

It opened even wider but no one is there. I saw the doll entering the room.

"Am I gonna die too?" I asked, making the doll stop. I just stare at it with a blank face and its eyes moved.

It down turned around and exited the room. I followed it and it went to the living room. It sat down on the sofa, its hands on its thighs.

It looks sad though.

"Please, help." It suddenly said, making my eyes widened.

There was a quick silence between us until it speaks again.

"Help Harin." It said, keeping its head down.

"Why do I need to help her?" I asked then it turned its head to look at me.

"Harin is cursed.. she can't.. rest.." She said and I tilted my head.

"What do you mean she's cursed?" I asked but its eyes suddenly glowed.

"Busan.. lady.. Park Kigyeong..." Its last word before disappearing into thin air.

Harin is cursed? Park Kigyeong? Busan?

"Jisung?" I flinched at the sudden voice before turning around.

"Hey, Chenle." I smiled softly at him.

"Why are you still awake? It's literally 4 am and you're supposed to be asleep." He said but I just chuckled nervously as my thoughts drifted to what that doll said.

"Hyung, wake me up at 8 later." I said, going to my room before grabbing my laptop.

"Park.. Kigyeong."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I put on my cap and grab my bag. I also bought my laptop with me, just in case I need to search something.

I went to the living room before grabbing my shoes and put it on.

"Woah, kid. Where are you going?" Haechan asked me, sitting down on the sofa.

"Busan." I said, tying my shoe laces.

"What for?"

"Something." I don't know why I'm doing this but I am also curious. This Park Kigyeong has a connection with that mansion and I'm going to found out.

"I'll come back soon." I said, running to a train station. I get on the train and sit down.

After like 2 hours of just waiting and sitting down. I finally arrived in Busan.

I get off the train and bite my lip.

"How can I look for her?" I muttered until I saw the doll again. I just followed it..

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I stopped in front of a house. I knocked on the door and someone opened it.

"Is Park Kigyeong here?" I asked then the lady opened the door wider.

"Yes, I am Park Kigyeong. Do you need something?" She asked me and she looks so much older.

Of course, she is. She's probably nearly 40.

"I'm here to ask if you know.. Kim Harin, the spirit from the Untouched Mansion." I asked then her eyes widened. It was then filled with what it looks like; regret and sadness.

"I do know her.. in fact, we're great friends. Why do you want to know that?" She asked, looking at me in the eye.

"Her little sister asked me to help her.
She says that Harin is cursed." I said then she sighed before nodding.

"Get inside and I'll tell you what I know." She let me in. I thanked her and entered inside the house.

The door suddenly closed by itself, even locked by itself. I followed her and she let me sit down in the living room, giving me a drink.

"Kim Harin would probably be 40 years old now. She died in 1995 at the age of 16. She was born in February 5 1979." She said then my eyes widened.

"My birthday." I said then she smiled.

"Harin used to love people who has the same birthdays with her. I remember her meeting a girl with the same birthday as her and she was so happy." She showed a soft smile.

"Could you tell me more about Harin and her family?" I asked then she nodded.

"Like I said, I'll tell you everything you know."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔