P R O L O G U E

0000. PROLOGUE

"SOUNDS LIKE THEY'RE finally back

"SOUNDS LIKE THEY'RE finally back..." Breaking the silence that had previously enveloped them, spoke up a blond-haired male. The blond's eyes were a beautiful shade of sapphire blue that matched his spikey bright blond hair. He was sitting on a large rock on the edge of a cliff with two others beside him.

There was a black-haired male to his right. His hair was semi-long ending around his shoulders and almost covering his eyes. His eyes were a dark shade of crimson, they looked lighter due to the sun beating down on them.

Then there was a female sitting beside him to his left had long golden blonde hair that was currently slightly messy due to the wind blowing through it. She had beautiful emerald green eyes that had that that shone like the jewels they were compared to as the sun shined down upon her. The girl had a frown on her face as her green eyes sparkled with the confusion she was feeling.

"Who's they?" The black-haired male asked, he also didn't quite understand what the blond male had said.

"The Fairy Tail members, the ones that had went missing on Tenrou island seven years ago." Sting, the blond-haired male replied explaining who he had meant. At the mention of the Fairy Tail guild, the female beside him had rolled her eyes at the mention of the guild.

"I couldn't careless..." Rogue, the black-haired male had said, brushing Sting off.

Ashley, the blonde female, nodded in agreement to Rogue's words, "Yeah, Rogue has a point Sting. It's been seven whole years since they've disappeared, I doubt anyone cares about them still. And I for one certainly couldn't care if they had died, in fact, I would have loved to have done the honors." Ashley chuckled a bit at her words, just thinking about it made her laugh.