Chapter 1: Cassie's Dream

I was Walking at the park but later on, in my sight, it became dark...Then i saw a familiar face. He has yellow golden hair and a fair skin! Is it Youngmin! "Oppa Youngmin-ah!" i said while running up to him. But he was not talking that time that i was going nearer and nearer to him and he was going backwards then.. So i decided not to go to him. I Touch my eyes and rub it. *rubs*. Then i was shocked!! "Youngmin!!"i said. When he was going to hug me, there was ang angry voice!! Then i woke up...

"Cassie!! Wake up. You'll be late in your school." said angrily by my mom.

"Ahh!! Mom Waeyo??."

"You need to get up now. look! its 5:30."

"Waaaa!!." *looks at the alarm clock.

Then i hurriedly went downstairs to take a bath and eat. And look! Were all complete in this table!! I'm sooo happy!!! But that dream... No its a nightmare!! "Uhhh! Mom..." she said. "Why dear, Whats wrong??." "Nothing..." she replied. "Mom,Dad!! Did you forgot the important event to us??" said by my bro. "Oh sorry we forgot it. Me,DAD, was so busy allday so i cant remember that your saying..." replied by my dad. "2 more days is our family reunion!! Isn't it exciting?!! All of our relatives will be there!! "But.. Where??." added by her bro. "I Know!!!".She Shouted. "How bout in Korea??!!!!. "What Korea aber??!! Are you joking dude!! You cant even afford a money to get there and we'll go there.. Tssss!!." teased by her older brother. "Please Ma Pa!!". "Oo nga dear your brother has a point and its pretty far." replied by my Mom. "Mom, i have good and higher grades!! Why you dont want??."

FYI: I'm Valedictorian in the class!! xD (JUST TELLING :P)

"Wait dear, why do you want to go there?." said by my dad. "Jo Youngmin na yan!!" said by my bro with no doubt. "Jo Youngmin? Who's he?." "He's my idol and my inspiration thats why i have a higher grades!! Please Mom & Dad!!! I Wanna go to Korea!!!." she shouted. "Ok,ok dear you dont need to shout we'll go there." "Yay!! Thankyou!~." "But your studies ha?."

Chapyer 1 is done!! Please vote and comment!~

(A/N: Sorry that i changed another story... Cuz i dont like the story... Thats why i change into this, hope you'll like!~)