Chapter 10: Youngmin's Sleepover Part 2

While Youngmin was sleeping, i took my camera and take a shot of him while sleeping. Gosh! he was so handsome that i tend to touch his lips. While i'm touching his kissable lips he suddenly open his eyes.

"Yes?." he said while smiling.

"Umm.. That's not what you think." i blushed.

He giggled.

"Why your giggling? What's funny about?."

"I Cant help my self laughing because of your expression. xDD Kekeke."

"Oppa!!!!." she said in a cute way and pouted.

Youngmin's POV:

Aww she's super cute when she pouts...

Hm.. Why is her face near to me?

Is she going to kiss me?

Oh stop that Jo Youngmin!

You're becoming naughty.

"Oppa, i want to sleep now!!."

"Yeah me too but dont do that anymore." he smiled at me.

After that moment i cant sleep anymore cuz oppa is here!! ^__^ My dream to be!!

Youngmin secretly looking at me. I kept snorting. Gosh so embarrasing moment... He kept giggling.

"Cassie.. If you know.. that I-----."

"Nevermind, i'll just sleep it. But i like you Cassie." said Youngmin in a low voice while touching my nose.

Cassie's POV:

Isn't that a dream or a reality?

Gosh i wish its true.

"You know.. I like you cassie if you just knew..."

Am i hallucinating?? Ugh i better sleep now.. Talking to herself while sleeping.

Sorry for being so late in publishing stories.. You know some school works... =.=But tomorrow im starting to write stories... Hope you all like :)

Please vote and & comment!~ (CUTE MINWOO OPPA --> ♥)