Chapter 2: My Mortal to Youngmin

Then i immediately run and gone to the school. But the atmosphere changed. Well, guess? She is Cassandra Joyce. My mortal to YOungmin. She often said that Jo Youngmin is hers. But i will not give up until the end. Because i will be going to korea and to marry him!! Kekeke! Then Cassandra stared at me badly and is going to me. But thats to the bell. Because she will not gonna spunk me.!  But... She's my classmate then.. Nvm i have many friends to protect me against that monster!!!

At the Class..

"Good morning class!!." greeted nicely by Mrs. Velasco.

"Ok our lesson today is History. You need to tell what country you wanna go and Why?."

......

Awkward Silence...

Then Mrs. Velasco started to call because no one likes. She calls me. "Mrs. Dela Cruz? Can you tell me what country you wanna go and why?." said Mrs. Velasco while smiling at me. The time that i will open my mouth, everyone was staring at me like theyre gonna eat me into pieces!! "Me?? Of Course! korea!! I want to go there cuz there are many malls to shop and i want to meet my soon to be bf/husband, Jo Youngmin!!." Cassandra immediately stand when he heard the name of Jo Youngmin. "Jo Youngmin isn't yours!! He's mine!!." rudely said by Cassandra. "No! he's mine!!." i said back. "Wew, Korea? You cant even afford something then you will go there? Tss...." "It doesnt matter if you dont have a money at least you can show your true feeling to the one who you idolized. Btw, We'll be going to Korea next 2 Days so.... Imma going to meet him!!." after saying that to her she was kinda look o____o. "Stop Ms. Delacruz and C.J! Please sit to your seats. Class, lets all give a round of applause to Cassie. She is right. It doesnt matter if you cant afford something at least you can show your true feelings to the one who'd you been idolized. Anyways your going to Korea 2 days from now right?." I was shocked when Mrs. Velasco admire me. "Yes. Ma'm cuz well have a family reunion there and all of my relatives will be there. So im really excited!!." "Cool! But your souvenir for me eh?." Then all the class were laughing. "Sure but ma'm please sign here for my correspondence.

After the class i went to Cassandra but she's still angry at me. I was gonna ask her if she want an autograph sign of Ym so ive changed my decision i will not gonna give her!! I was being kind to you but you... Tss.. Hmmp!!.

Chapter 2 is done!! Please vote and comment!~ ^___________^