Chapter 6: Hello Korea!!

Were finally here in korea! The smell of the air here is good! Look our relatives are already here! We are complete so im very happy and also excited!! After we went at the hotel, my mom and i went out to have a walk and to shop.

The clothes are really awesome and the prices are so low!! Goshh i want to buy all but i dont have money thou..^__^ While were buying i excuse myself because im hungry! After i bought a milkshake there's a paper fell from the sky and falls from my face. And i read it.

"BOYFRIEND is here! Would you like to come later? Come here at 6pm to meet your only BoyfriendS! Thats all for now!."

"Waaa! Later?? I better tell it to my mom." Cassie hurriedly go to her Mom excitedly.

"Mom.." i said.

"Oh your here dear. Can you help to finde me a clothes cuz theyre all small its not fitted to me." said by Mom. Cassie stops talking and just standing. And her mom looked at her with confusion.

"Dear.. Why? What happened to you? You look like you saw a ghost."

"Mom can i go in here?." *shows the paper*

"Please ma i want to see them! Thats why i want to have family reunion here. Please allow me." Cassie added.

"But dear your not familiarize to these country maybe you get lost. I dont want that to happened."

I Turned back.

"Cassie... Dear??." 

I Turned to her.

"Ma im not that baby anymore! I can stand in my own feet."

"Aww your not my baby anymore?..." said by her mom in a low voice.

"No not like that ma im still your baby but i can stand in my own now."

"Oh well if that what makes you happy, ok ill allow you but dont get lost. Just text me if your lost and well catch you up."

"Yayyy! Ma your the best MOM ever!!." Cassied smile broadly.

"Ok dear can you help me to find a clothes that are fitted to me?."

Cassie nodded gladly.

Chapter 6 is done! Please vote and comment!! ^__________________^

Sorry for long time to post stories.. Cuz you know school works... -.-" Yipee BOYFRIEND has new Music Video! Called JANUS.. Watch it!! JO TWINS ARE cool and maknae~ ------------------->