The Plan

"Are you sure? I don't know if it's a good idea."

Moon, Kinkajou, Turtle, Peril, and Umber were in a small mud hut in the Mud Kingdom. They wanted to remain unfindable so they wouldn't be interrupted. Umber invited the group to his place while his siblings were working. Moon had thought up a plan on how to decide the way to choose her partner.

Qibli, or Winter.

"Turtle, relax. It'll be fine! Especially since Moon came up with it." Kinkajou retorted. Kinkajou and Umber were certain the plot would work perfectly, while Peril and Turtle were still asking questions. Peril inquired, "Turtle is right. How do we know this will tell us who you should choose?" Moon stuttered for a moment, "Well... I... uh... I think I'll just know. When I see what I want on the final section of the test, I'll stop them and choose." "Where will we find a place to have this event?" Umber wondered. Peril glared bullets at him. "DUH. Queen Ruby's arena!" "No! It should be at the Rainforest Event Area!" Kink suggested. Moon started to feel overwhelmed, due to Umber and Peril not owning skyfire. Their thoughts almost gave her a headache. Umber jumped in, "Hey, if we really want to be undetected, we should use the abandoned MudWing Arena." They went on and on like this, the three of them. After a few minutes of their near-yelling, Turtle leaned over to Moon and whispered "There's a pretty cool secret waterfall-grotto thing in the Bay of a Thousand Scales. If you're interested."

Finally, Moon yelled "EVERYBODY SHUT UP."

Everybody froze and sat back down.

"That's better. Now, Turtle over here" she gestured to Turtle "gave me the great idea of checking out a place that nobody knows about so that we aren't interrupted. Because at the Sky Kingdom's arena, we would be pushed for time by the doctors, since they became a hospital. The MudWing one is too old and isn't reliable, no offense Umber." Umber gave a smile and nodded in understanding. "And the Rainforest is Winter's least favorite place on earth. So we're going to check out a grotto. Any questions?" Kinkajou immediately shot her talon up. "Yes, Kink?"

"One, how, why, when, where, and from who did you learn toughness?!" Everybody stared at Moon. *shrug*. "Two, we haven't had confirmation of Turtle's help. He never said anything." Moonwatcher looked at him with sincere eyes. "I...I understand if you don't want to. You don't have to."

Turtle sat deep in thought for a moment. If I don't help... Winter literally might raise an army up to kill Qibli. But if I do, I lose part of my soul. Wait a sec... what kind of argument is that?! A little bit of me or a half of Pyrrhia?! Turtle looked up to see expectant eyes staring at him. "What's everybody looking at me for? Let's go!" Turtle announced.