The Beginning of a Beginning

Btw I am very interested in which ship you think will sail, Qinterwatcher, Moonbli or Winterwatcher. Somebody added it to their Winterwatcher list, so they have placed their guess. Please comment which you think it is! Tbh I never thought I'd get any viewers so thanks you much!

"Ready to go?" Turtle inquired. The tournament started today, and they were setting off.
Winter looked about him, making sure he grabbed all he needed. Chakrams, knives, rope, extra food, Moon's gift. Yup, that's everything. Winter looked at Turtle and nodded.

Qibli was nervous. She will love seeing you! Yelled one part one is brain, while another whispered, she will ditch you for Winter.

The SandWing turned to his friend and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready." "Alright," Turtle started, "Kink, the contestants are ready, take the others to where they need to go." Kinkajou jumped up and down with excitement. "OKAY!! See you later!!" Then flew away.

"Turtle, if Moon isn't there, I will kill you. No animus power of yours can stop me." Qibli smirked at his icy friend. "Sure, Winter, sure. You think you can battle a magician? That's funny." Turtle have a small grin, then flew off.

It wasn't as far of a fly as they thought, but it seemed extremely long to the competitors. When what seemed like a year had passed, the group dropped into a small grotto. The light reflected off of the pond in the middle onto the walls, making them look beautiful.

Speaking of beautiful, there was a rather excited NightWing waiting across the room. "Moon!" The Dragons all flew across the room towards each other, then collided. The blob of color fell down at the water, then submerged. Moon was so excited to see them, her favorite dragons on Pyrrhia. And to think I have to choose one....

They then floated up and got out, drying themselves. "So, you guys ready for the first test? It's a pretty challenging one." Qibli gave her a smirk that competed with Deathbringer's.

"I'm ready. I'm always ready. Ready for anything." Winter looked less sure of himself. "Yeah, I'm ready." Moon stepped towards a tunnel and motioned to it. The four of them walked down until they found two caves at the end of a fork in the tunnel. They could both see to a point but not see each other. Winter was told to go into the left one and Qibli the right.

Moon walked out of sight, then returned with a hot NightWing. He was muscular, handsome, and most would fall for him. But he was holding Moon in his arms, like a hug. Suddenly, the worst thing possible happened.

They started making out.

In front of Winter and Qibli.

Fortunately, Qibli thought about it and realized it was probably a trick. He smiled at the couple and sat down. Winter was different though. He barreled straight for the guy and tackled him, then killed him with a slice to the throat. Moon watched in horror, stepping back. "What have you done?! You killed him! No...no....no!! My life is over!!" She then stabbed herself with Winter's tail. "MOON NO!!" Winter yelled, rushing to her.

"Winter. Stop." A voice from behind him whispered. The IceWing whirled around to see Moon, alive and well. "Turtle, end the apparition. That was interesting. Come with me to the next test." She then turned around to walk into the next room. "Qibli.... what happened?!" Winter whispered to him. "We were tested as to what we would do if she was with somebody else." The IceWing gave him a frown, then stated "No, idiot. I mean the illusion. Turtle is able to do that?"

Suddenly, the SeaWing appeared put of thin air. "AAAAHHH....oh....its you." "Yup. I can make illusions. That will come in handy later. Bye!" Then flew away.