Party Night At Camila's

Alessia P.O.V

During the day when I was finished doing busy stuff, Shawn came over which was really exciting. 

Shawn: "Ale.."

Alessia: "Yea?"

Shawn: "This will make u a little offended.."

Alessia: "Tell me.."

Shawn: "There's a party at Camila's.."

Alessia: "Ok? How does that make me offended?"

Shawn: "Because we're invited.."

Alessia: "What?!"

Shawn: "I told u it will make u offended.."

Alessia: "Are u gonna go?"

Shawn: "Well I have to..if I don't go, then she's going to be all crazy and she will keep bothering me about it.."

Alessia: (groans) "You know how I feel about Camila...."

Shawn: "I know she invited u too."

Alessia: "Wait really? Me?"

Shawn: "Yea.."

Alessia: "Wow I didn't think she was going to invite me.."

Shawn: "I know I was surprised."

Alessia: "I really don't want to go though.."

Shawn: "Wow are u going to make me go by myself?"

Alessia: (smiles) "Yea."

Shawn: (smiles) "Wow.."

Alessia: (laughs)

Shawn: "Can u please come with me?"

Alessia: "Hmm.."

Shawn: "Please..I don't want to go alone."

Alessia: (smiles) "Ugh fine, I'll go..you win."

Shawn:  "Yay!!"

He walked up to me and we kissed.

Alessia: (smiles) "The reason why I said yes was because I love you, and I love going out with u."

Shawn: "Do u know what you're wearing?"

Alessia "Yea it's fine.."

Shawn: "Okay well I'ma get changed and then I'll come back to get u so we could go together."

Alessia: "Okay.."

Shawn left the house and I went upstairs to get ready. I wore a white outfit. It was like a pants with a crop top.  I did my hair and got my makeup done. I still didn't feel like going to the party but because of Shawn, that's why I'm going. I mean, of course I didn't want Shawn to be alone. When I finished getting ready, Shawn sent me a message saying this: I'm outside, are u ready? I typed back saying this: Yea I'm coming. Shawn: Okay.

I went outside to meet Shawn and he smiled as I closed the door.

Alessia: "Hey.."

Shawn: (smiles) "Wow u look beautiful."

Alessia: "Thank u."

Shawn: "Come on."

Me and Shawn arrived at the party and there was a lot of people and the music was pretty loud.

Alessia: "Wow, really loud music!"

Shawn: "I know!"  

Alessia: "Let's go somewhere more quieter."

Shawn: "Okay!"

I went somewhere else quieter with Shawn.

Shawn: "Oh no, I forgot to get us drinks."

Alessia: (laughs) "Is there alcohol?"

Shawn: "Yes but I wont get any of that, I wouldnt want to get my girlfriend drunk."

Alessia: (laughs) "Ok get me a drink."

Shawn left to get the drinks and dont worry, it's not alcohol before you all freak out. Me and Shawn sat down on the sofa and we talked. He was making me laugh as I was sipping my drink. He makes me smile all the time.

Alessia: (smiles) "You know how to make me happy all the time."

Shawn: "Oh well I love making u smile because ur smile is so gorgeous."

Alessia: "Awww thank u so much."

Shawn started kissing me nonstop.

Alessia: "Wait..right here?!"

Shawn: "So what? No one's going to come.."

Alessia: "Yeah but still..."

Shawn: "Well I love u so I dont care."

He continues to kiss me again.

Alessia: (smiles) "Stop."

Shawn: (smiles) "No."

Alessia: "Fine you win, lover boy."

I started to kiss him and he kissed me back. As we lied down on the sofa, we were still kissing. Shawn started to kiss me with passion and I groaned and kissed back with passion. But then we got interrupted when Camila walked in....damn it.

Me and Shawn quickly got up from the couch and acted like nothing happened. I gave Shawn an "I told u so" look.

Camila: "Oh...I'm sorry..I didnt know anyone was in here."

Shawn: "Oh it's ok don't apologize."

Alessia: "Yea we were just leaving."

Shawn: "Yea we were."

Me and Shawn quickly headed out.

Shawn: (laughs) "That was close."

Alessia: (smiles) "I told u someone would come down there."

Shawn: "Yea I know, I'm a not a good thinker."

Alessia: (laughs) "Don't say that."

Shawn: (laughs) "Anyways are u having fun??"

Alessia: "Yea this is a great party."

Shawn: "See I told u this party would be fun, there wasnt going to be any drama and besides, u and Camila have made up already."

Alessia: "Yea I know we made up, but I dont like her that much. I only made up with her because she apologized and I came to this party because of u not because of Camila."

Shawn: (smiles) "Wanna dance?"

Alessia: "Sure but only for a bit cause my feet are tired for some reason."

Shawn: "Okay come on."

Me and Shawn danced for a little bit and then we left the party. Okay, I gotta admit..the party was kind of fun except for when me and Shawn got caught by Camila kissing while sitting on the sofa. And dont ask me what happened on the sofa because I dont want to talk about it. But it was amazing.

When I got home, I kissed Shawn goodnight and then headed to my room. I have never been to any fun parties but this fun party wasnt so bad. Camila knows how to throw a party. I changed and got ready for bed. My feet were tired and to be more specific, my whole body was tired. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

A/N: End of chapter!!