Carter's Graduation

Alessia P.O.V

Since the years past after Isabel's accident, our son Carter was graduating from elementary school. He just finished 8th grade and Isabel was in 4th grade now so that makes her 9 years old. She will be 10 in a couple of months. Our kids are growing so fast and it just makes me cry. Well not cry of sadness but tears of happiness. I had Isabel 9 years ago and it just feels like yesterday. Carter's birth seemed like yesterday too. He's 14 years old now and he's a smart kid. He's got 3 awards for his hard work in French, English, and Math. Me and Shawn were so proud of him. He also talks to this girl a lot in his school and her name appears to be Julia. I think those two have something going on but whatever it is, I'm gonna support it. 

Alessia: "I can't believe you're graduating today."

Carter: "I know, I'm so excited.."

Isabel: "How's ur girlfriend, Julia?"

Carter: "She's not my girlfriend."

Isabel: (laughs)

Alessia: "Isabel, u don't even know what girlfriends are."

Isabel: "I know what it is, it's just that I've haven't experienced how it'll be like to have girlfriend or a boyfriend."

Alessia: (laughs) "Come on, we're gonna be late."

Me and Shawn arrived there with Isabel and Carter was sitting with his friends. Isabel decided to wear something like a baby pink dress to make herself look presentable which was fine as long as she doesn't mess it up. Carter got his certificate and we took pictures with him. The night belonged to him. He got to dance with some of his friends and with Julia. And again, they're not dating. His graduation ended at 11pm.

Carter: "Wow I can't believe I graduated."

Shawn: "Yea u are gonna be in high school now.."

Alessia: "Are u ready for that?"

Carter: "I don't know, but I think it's gonna be a lot more tougher than grade 8."

Shawn: "Oh you'll be fine, we'll give u advice before u start."

Carter: "Okay.."

Isabel: "I made this card for u, Carter. I wanted to give u something to congratulate u."

Carter: "Wow, when did u make this?"

Isabel: "At school, during arts and crafts."

Carter: "Well thank u."

Carter and Isabel gave each other a hug. When we got home, we sat down for a few minutes to relax and then we headed to bed.

A/N: End of chapter!