Mine

There. He was right in front of him. His Wei Ying. For he was the only person that could own Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian stood near his locker chatting to Jiang Cheng with a huge smile ..a smile that should only belong to him. Never will I take no for an answer. Not after what happened. You smile to your murderer of a brother but don't give me a second glance. That all changes today.

Today Wei Ying becomes his. And with that thought Lan Zhan marched and grabbed Wei Ying by the arm leaving behind Jiang Cheng, who had turned his head to the locker and didn't see his brother being grabbed.

"Hey what are you doing let me go, Lan Zhan is this because I tried to dye your hair. Listen I'm sorry Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan I have class. "
But even in this life Lan Zhan had kept his arm strength.
"Mine"
"Huh what"
But Lan Zhan didn't explain he just kept dragging Wei Ying to his house.

"Lan Zhan why are we here, I have double chemistry."
"Won't matter"
"Listen you might have a perfect attendance but I really don't so I need to-"
But Wei ying was silenced by a ferocious kiss on his mouth
"Unmmmm Wh at" Wei ying tried to say but failed because holy shit Lan Zhan had some skills.
"Okay that was interesting but I really do have to go"
"Why, you live here now"
"Huh?" Wei Ying was confused what was up to Lan Zhan.... He he..wait...why was slick coming out of his ass? His heat wasn't due for another week, HAD IT COME EARLY????
Smelling an omega in preheat Lan Zhan smiled, his plan worked and now Wei Ying was going to be in heat and finally be his.

"I see you're pleased to see me "
"No, listen this is-"
But Wei ying didn't get to finish his words as Lan Zhan stripped off his top and subsequently stripped off his pants. Waiting a couple more minute for Wei Ying heat to hit full blow.

"Lan Zhan" he said with tears in his eyes "why are you doing this"
"Because I love you and you're mine. "
And with that he descended on to his Wei Ying, pleasuring him dragging out little moans out of him. As his heat took over Wei Ying started to cry in need "alpha alpha" "I'm here he said, and he really was here as he had bit his neck claiming him as his own .... Atleast 5 times ..with people as delectable as Wei Ying one can't take chances. He had to deter any and all other alpha's. He wasn't blind he had seen how the others had looked at his Wei Ying, like he was a piece of meat that could savour.

"Mine " he said
"Yours " Wei Ying replied well out of it, he only seeked release for his heat.

And release Lan Zhan was more than willing to give, as he put his throbbing dick inside him. Thank god Wei Ying had been reborn as an omega, god even his slick smelt good.

"Alpha, alpha, alpha" Wei ying feverishly chanted.
"Mhm I'm here" he said as he thrust into his omega, "don't worry baby, all your problems will disappear now, all you have to worry about is me, you and our future babies."
"Babies, babies, babies" Wei Ying repeated in a haze.
"Mhm, I'll give you all the babies you want precious"
"Alpha" and the almost savage thrusting continued as Wei Ying chased his release, only to be deterred when Lan Zhan stopped him every time he nearly reached the tipping point.
"Let me cummmm" he cried
"Soon, trust your alpha. "
"Cum" he kept crying, but was silenced by a glare from Lan Zhan.

It took another 10 minutes before Wei Ying did cum, with Lan Zhan then saying about what a good little omega he is and how all good things come to those who wait.

This pattern of near torture followed the whole week his heat lasted. With Wei Ying seeking release and Lan Zhan dictating when and where he would receive it. Whilst making sure he came inside his Wei Ying every single time. Can't risk waiting for another heat, his poor omega would be heartbroken if he didn't conceive.

By the time the police managed to track down where Wei Ying was, it was already four months into his pregnancy and as an omega with a mark, he was infatuated with Lan Zhan. Jiang Cheng was furious at his brother situation but there was little he could do in the eyes of the law. Especially when his brother had 5 mating marks, his head on Lan Zhan's shoulder and Lan Zhan's hand on his bulging stomach.

"Jiang Cheng I'm really happy I found my purpose"

"Wei Wuxian what about school?! Your future career ?? your dreams!"

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan and went "Lan Zhan is my dream now"

Jiang Cheng left his brother, heartbroken that he could not protect him from the predatory alpha.

Naturally once Wei Ying became "willingly" his, he also implemented the everyday rules. Ah oh how great everyday was when Wei Ying was conscious.

"Lan Zhan Lan Zhan ahhhhh"

"Lan Zhan fill me with your seed"

"AHH let make twins or something AHH"

"You give me purpose Lan Zhan."

"Your semen gives me purpose, I can't live without your purpose, fill me up Lan Zhan."

"AHH "
And fill him up he did day in and day out.
When Wei Ying gave birth, he waited the mandatory weeks necessary for healing, and then proceeded to give his Wei Ying their second child.

10 years later Wei Ying could still be found in love with his alpha and pregnant with their 12th child.
"Did I do good alpha?"
"Mhm you did good my Wei Ying"