Chapter One

Avengers Endgame

Avengers
Endgame

As the two woman traveled through space an eerie silence followed them. "Athea. C'mon you can't just stay mad at me for a lot time. You have to talk to me." Carol complained. "You lied to me. Fury lied to me. You both kept the file away from me for only so long." Athea said and kept her attention forward.

Their main objective was to rescue a ship that held two assets for the upcoming fight of their lives. "He sent those people after my dad. They killed him in front of me.He was the only thing I had left." Athea swallowed her words and turned to her friend.

"I don't know what sick game Thanos is playing me or why he had my dad put the stupid stone in me." She sniffled rubbed her eyes. "All I know is that..." she started "I'll kill him for causing me pain, for taking innocent lives and for destroying half the universe."

After a pregnant period of silence, Athea cleared her throat.
"How far our are we?" She asked Carol. "Far out enough." Carol replied."Start looking, their low on oxygen. We're on the clock!"

What didn't help the situation was the darkness flooding the area. Athea flew forward with Danvers behind her until she spotted a silhouette of a ship."Spotted the ship. Engage now." Carol said. Athea nodded and complied with the order.

The broken genius laid on the chair with no hope, no faith and barely any life. Nebula had been nice enough to plant the dying human in the chair. If things got worse, she wouldn't want him to die on the floor of the space ship. His eyes were closed not responsive to anything because it wouldn't matter, the air would just run out and it would save him the hassle of dying a painful death.

The two woman got closer and illuminated a color enough to brighten the whole front of the ship.
He covered his eyes from the ominous bright light and peeked behind his fingers curiously.
His eyes widened at the sight, he froze.

Their stood a waving Athea and a smirking Carol. "Too much Athea." Carol chuckled. Athea brought her hand down to her side and stood aside Captain Marvel. He was found and he was saved.

 He was found and he was saved