Change

Hey everyone! Your long awaited Regal Academy 'I'm Sorry' sequel is here! Let's start this thing!

()()()()()()()()()()

Hawk's POV

Two years has past since my beloved Rose left. A lot has changed since, mainly Lilith, Rose's other self ruled over Fairytale Land. I still can't believe Lilith killed Rose, Lilith declared to us all. School still runs normally thanks to Headmistress Cinderella winning a debate with Lilith. It's just a normal day, there's just this new girl joining us.

"Hey everyone, my name is Lanya." She said, I heard she will be joining our team replacing Rose. I was raging when I heard this news, Rose can't be replaced after all. I can't help but realise that how similar Rose and Lanya look alike, they both have blonde hair but Lanya have purple highlights. At that moment, I felt a spark, like we are connected for some reasons. I shrug it off, telling myself it's just an imagination. "Hey..." I said finally after staring at her for a long time, she smiles at me and slightly nodded her head.

Few minutes later, we are giving her a tour of the school. "So... who is your grandparent?" Astoria ask her after a long silence, "I don't actually know. I never get to know, I never met them." She answered, looking upset. We froze, not knowing how to reply that, "um... I'm sorry.... I shouldn't ask..." Astoria said trying to reason. She smiled and turn away hiding her expression, finally she said, "it's fine... I live alone my whole life... my parents died in a car crash... at least that's how I remembered." She said, I got a peek at her expression and I can see that she was definitely telling the truth. "Car crash? You mean you're from Earth?" Travis asked, we all stop and look at her, "yep... I'm from Earth..." she said looking down.

"She seriously remind me of Rose a lot, she's a replacement for a reason." Joy whispered to me laughing at her own 'joke', which I totally don't find it funny at all. "It's funny Joy, as I said I will not love anyone but Rose. I'm deadly serious about this." I said looking serious to prove my point. "Yes... but surely you should get over already, it's been two whole years since Rose died. Look towards the future, you can't stay at the past forever..." Joy said frowning at me, I quickly shush her, feeling that Lanya can hear me and I still don't trust her fully.

"Why don't I take you to the dragon arena? We ride dragons there." Ling Ling told Lanya, clearly bringing her out of her own thoughts. "Sure..." we walk for a while in silence until Lanya asked a surprising question, "who is this 'Rose' you were talking about earlier Joy?" I froze taking a deep breath calming myself. "It's... she's... she's our friend... why?" Joy replied, which I can sense that it's making Lanya uncomfortable. "It's nothing... just want to know..." she replied which only made me more suspicious about her, just who is she?

Sensing that we don't want her to ask anymore, she shut up. Silently walking behind us as we arrive at the dragon arena, she walk forward to take a better look while Coach Beast is teaching a class. "This is so awesome! I've never seen anything like this on Earth, it's truly marvellous." She admired, glitters sparkling from her eyes. "You'll get used to all these, there's so much more you need to see." Astoria said, "there is also an abandoned library which stores a lot of books, we discovered it two years ago and I still haven't finish reading all of them! And, and-" Travis elbowed Astoria to stop and look at me at the corner of his eye, looking at my expression. "Oh... right... forget about the library then, let's go to the ballroom. Or even um... explore the enchanted forest...?" Astoria laugh awkwardly hiding her embarrassment within.

We nodded in agreement and set off to the enchanted forest, on our way Lanya kept peeking at my face and that only made my opinion about her worst. I turn my face away from her, she quickly turn away from me and put on a unreadable face. A moment of more silence later, we arrive at the entrance of the forest. "Here it is... I wouldn't mind walking in but it's not the best idea. It is kind of dangerous and it's like a labyrinth, we will be lost if we don't follow a map or at least a compass. Stay close." Ling Ling told us which we already know so she's probably just telling that to Lanya and she nodded.

Our trip was quite quiet, no one dares to speak as we haven't trust Lanya completely. I decide to break this silence, "so... how did you come here?" I ask her since... I don't really know what to say, besides I'm curious. "I don't actually know. ...I think... I... I might have a vision..."

()()()()()()()()()()

I know this is short and I am terribly sorry. I took so much time and this turned to be the result, sorry if I disappointed some of you. I will make the next longer I promise, but currently there's just too much to handle. I sincerely apologise to you readers but anyway I hope you enjoyed this.

Guess what kind of vision Lanya had, and for the ones who were confused, Lanya is the one next to Lilith on the cover. Much more surprises awaits.
Check out my Miraculous Ladybug: It's All My Fault, it's my Miraculous Ladybug fan fiction,

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!