The Story of Two

"The end." the mother closed the book as The Story of Two ends.

"Woooooooow, this story is so cool! Hey mother, do you think I'll ever be just as cool and beautiful? Then find myself a prince?" a young girl asked her mother.

The mother laughed, "I don't know sweetie, but I know that you will always be my princess."

The young one cheered and ran around the castle, "Daddy! Will I always b your princess?"

A man walked into the room and pecked the young's forehead, causing her to giggle, "you will be my queen."

It made the girl jump up and down, eventually dashed out of the room.

"If she's your queen then what am I?" the mother asked teasingly, expecting him to get flustered.

"Hmm... let me think... you'll be my babe." he winked at her, showing off his charm.

The mother blushed deep crimson and looked away almost instantly, "you're such a dork..."

"Well, that's only because I love you, Rose." he smiled and kissed her.

She smiled in return,

"I love you too, Hawk."

()()()()()()()()()()

This is a bit confusing right? This whole book, 'I'm Sorry...' and 'Stay' are the story Rose read to her child at the age of 26, which is ten years after Lilith's attack. I don't know if that makes any sense but please ask me if you have a question.

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!