A Perfect Night For You

"Rose!" Hawk rushed towards his princess and hugged her.

Tonight was the coronation of the Cinderella princess, there's a twist though, Rose can never live on Earth ever again. Only exception is visiting.

"Hawk!" She giggled in Hawk's arm, it has been a long time since she felt warmth.

"You wanna go out? It's quite crowded here." Hawk kissed her forehead, "and I'm sorry for dating Ambrosia, she was such an embarrassment."

Rose giggled again, "don't worry, I forgive you." they walked out to the back garden

"Hey princess!" a voice called from behind.

"Huh?" Rose turned around to greet the voice, "o-oh! Katrina! ... the... real.. Katrina..."

"I heard you used my body to do great things, I wonder what it might be?" she asked sarcastically, she totally knew what happened to her. "You did all those crazy stuff! I don't even know the first stuff about potions!" she kept rambling about random stuff.

Hawk decided to leave her alone here so the couple could spend some time together.

They walked outside to the garden with a lake that reflected the moon.

"Rose... I've been meaning to tell you this for a very long time. You are the most beautiful, intelligent, bravest and strongest girl I had ever met. The moment I met you I knew I'd fall in love with you." he held her hands tightly, "will you be my girlfriend?"

Rose was deep in tears, she was very touched. She knew he decorated this place as it was surrounded by ice, she could feel it.

Words couldn't express how happy she was that moment. Tears sprout out from her eyes, at first it was tears of joy, but slowly all she felt was sorrow.

"Rose! Um... you don't have to be, I was prepared for rejection so-"

Rose violently shake her head as in 'no'.

"T-That's not what I meant... I... you see... I... I was..." she tried to say something but nothing came out.

Hawk smiled, "it's fine, don't worry. You can tell me when you calm down."

Rose nodded, "I... I will be your girlfriend, of course. I love you after all."

Hawk smiled even wider, the day he has been waiting for two years. He hugged her tightly, "I'll never let you go, let me protect you for once."

Rose couldn't hold in her tears anymore, the unfinished business she had at her Virtual World continued.

Hawk didn't know what to do, he could only hold on to her as he felt just a tiny breeze can shatter her scarred heart.

"No matter what happens I'll always be with you. No matter what." he kissed her forehead as Rose silently sobbed for a few minutes.

"Hawk... do you think... I will be a good leader?" Rose clenched onto Hawk's suit, he could sense her fear.

Hawk was surprised by her doubt on herself, "I'm not sure whether you will be or not, but I'm sure you'll always make things work. Have faith in yourself."

She nodded and looked up to him.

She tip toed so she can reach his lips.

She gave him a light peck, "I love you."

Hawk smiled and kissed her, "I love you too."

()()()()()()()()()()

Last chapter?

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!