Reason to Live

This chapter will be short... like, VERY short.

()()()()()()()()()()

I don't want to die! Not yet!

Rose's thoughts raced, her mind went blank.

"Fatty!"

"Ugly!"

"Nosy!"

"Loud!"

"Monster!"

"I hate you!"

Words that weren't supposed to hurt that much, pierced through her body. Everything she believed betrayed her, everyone she loved left her. Or rather... she left them.

She has no hands to grab on. She was alone, lying on the ice cold floor, waiting to be perished.

She thought she couldn't cry despite her circumstances, but tears just couldn't help but roll down from her cheeks.

She thought about how her life has been... terrible.

Everything that happened to her was nothing but a lie. Why was she born special? She doesn't want to be special, she just wanted to live a ordinary life.

Fate just had to bring her here, was she going to die?

She thought of how she met Cynthia. She thought of how she first came to this world. She thought of how she got trust issues when she didn't even know what caused it. She thought of how terrible of a friend she was. She thought of how Cynthia created her clone. She thought of how she never smiled genuinely. She thought of how much of a failure she was.

Why? Why must life be so hard?

There were ups and downs in a life time, but she felt like never once had she felt happiness.

'No matter where you are, we will always be together.'

A familiar voice she hasn't heard for a while.

Hawk... it's Hawk...

The one person that made her feel emotions again, but got brutally separated because of a dumb spell.

He was the one person that made her smile sincerely. Fragments of her other memories came to mind.

Hawk... Astoria... Ling Ling... Travis... Joy... everyone...

More and more memories of their moments came to mind. The thought of being genuinely happy when she was with her friends, she has never realised how much of a impact has her friends changed her.

I am sad... I want to be loved... I don't want to stay in the dark...

I... want to be happy again.

Admitted her true feelings, she pour her heart out crying for the first time in three years. Oh how she missed this feeling. It was as if a huge, gigantic boulder has been lift off her heart.

Before long, the yellow light that once eliminated from her body turned pink. It was then she realised what it meant. There's no time to cry, she could cry when everything resolved.

"Let me see the world, the world shall break.
Around the core shall I awake."

()()()()()()()()()()

Don't you just love cliffhangers?

Remember! Live that fairytale in you!