Zach Clayton

♡♡♡

"Everything is blue! his pills! His hands his jeans! And now I'm covered in the colors pull apa-" I was cut off from my little singing session by feeling a presence behind me. I turned around to see Zach. He clapped his hands "not bad Holder" he smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes and continued making breakfast ignoring him.

Zach is my brothers best friend, he's in my house pretty much everyday despite that we don't get along. We used to when we were younger but when I was in my sophomore year and he was in junior year. He just started becoming such a dick now that we were seeing each other outside my house. I also just seen how much of an asshole he was to other people, he is just such a fuckboy and was constantly acting like something he's not in school but soon he had that attitude when he came over to.

♡♡♡

I had always had a crush on Zach growing up even in my sophomore year but now I'm a junior and he's a senior not so much. And by not so much I mean I can't stand him. We don't normally talk unless it's him trying to piss me off.

♡♡♡

"So what are you making me?" He asked sitting on the barstool watching me intently which I found creepy considering I was only wearing my fitted gym shorts and a cropped tank top with my hair tied up in a messy bun with no makeup on. I normally don't care when it's only Zach and Tayler around since they are always here but I hated him staring. "Ok ignore me then?" He said rolling his eyes. "I'm not your fucking slave make yourself something" I said sitting across from him not on purpose it's where I always eat my breakfast.

I stared eating the fruit on the plate when he grabbed a strawberry, my last strawberry actually. "Fuck you" I said. "No fuck you" he said making a sarcastically pissed face. "You wish" I said his eyes widened and Tayler walked in. "Would you two ever shut the fuck up" he said walking in groggily. "Want me to make you anything?" I asked smiling knowing I was pissing Zach off. "Oh fuccckk youuu!" He said laughing slightly.

Tayler wasn't bothered by the fact I only done it to annoy Zach but instead started getting visibly annoyed at me for other reasons "oh don't kiss up to me Jess don't think i just forgot about last night" he said making himself his own food now I just rolled my eyes knowing he will use that against me forever. "Why what happened last night?" Zach asked.

"Didn't you hear the shouting? It was kinda hard not to hear" I asked. "Nah I was playing video games and when I heard the shouting I went out to smoke" he said. "I walked in on her and Justin Matthews" Tayler said blankly. I felt myself going slightly red and rolled my eyes for the millionth time at the fact he just told Zach. "Wait your not a v-" Tayler cut him off before he could finish "they were just making out! Shut up! But had I not of walked in ...." Tayler said he was pretty angry about it he's really protective of me.

Zach never really said anything which was weird for him he just sat quietly for the rest of breakfast which wasn't like him.

♡♡♡

I was sitting in my room just scrolling through Instagram when I heard my door open. I looked up to see Zach and I was super confused he never comes in here or talks to me on purpose. "What the fuck are you doing?" I said quite annoyed by the fact he didn't even knock. "So you and Justin? Isn't he a senior or graduated by now" Zach said leaning against the door frame. "Where's Tayler and why do you care" I snapped at him, this was so weird. "He's talking to Chloe they're fighting again, thought I'd come to to you" he said shrugging. We all hated Chloe she's Taylers girlfriend.

"But you don't talk to me?" I said annoyed. "Calm down Holder just asking a question.." Zach said holding his hands up in defense. "Ok well any more stupid question or are you ready to leave" I said continuing to scroll through my phone. "Yeah one more actually why do you hate me so much?" I couldn't tell if he sounded angry or hurt when he said that. I'm assuming it was angry yet when i looked up he didn't look to be angry.

"When did I say I hated you" I said putting down my phone now and crossing my arms. "You didn't have to say it directly to show it whenever possible". "I don't hate you I just strongly dislike you" I said shrugging. I was kind of surprised by his reaction I didn't think he'd care but he actually seemed kind of hurt. "Why though? I know I annoy you a lot but only because it's funny" I probably shouldn't feel bad for him but I kind of do but me being me I decided to just be honest.

"Seriously Zach, you walk around like you own the place, you used to be a really nice guy until I started high school then you just became a jerk. All you care about is fucking as many girls as possible, smoking, drinking and doing drugs. You have a known reputation for using girls for sex and you think your better than everyone else. Not to mention you just act like you don't know me even though your around me pretty much everyday not that we talk much though..." I felt bad after saying it although I shouldn't it was true the kid is practically a sex addict.

As a girl who's been used before I hate to see guys doing that. "I'm not all bad you know most of the shit people say about me isn't even true I thought you would of known that. I don't just use girls don't you think girls use me to?" I just scoffed. "Have you ever even liked a girl Zach, and by like I don't mean you'd like to have sex with them I mean have you ever actually cared about a girl and wanted to be with them"

"Well if I'm being honest I've only ever liked one girl. But yes Jess I have and I really do care about her" he said looking at the ground now. He was hurt and offended I could tell, I could also tell that the girl he liked he really did like just by the way he talked about her. "So why sleep with so many girls if there is one girl that you want, I mean let's not lie, you could have any girl you wanted" I said sitting up now.

"Because that girl sees me the same way everyone else sees me. She probably wouldn't like me anyway she thinks I'm an asshole" he said he was smiling but not at the fact that she probably wouldn't date him just thinking of her made him smile. "Am I hearing this right thee Zach Clayton believes there's a girl that's to good for him! It's a miracle!" I said laughing. He smiled at me "ha ha very funny. Shut the fuck up" he said picking up a pillow off the floor and throwing it at me.

I laughed. This is the Zach I have missed I didn't realize I missed him being like this until now but I have we used to be close. "All jokes aside, if you don't want to keep sleeping around don't. Your reputation doesn't mean anything if it's not want you want and you shouldn't live up to other people's expectations if you like her just tell her what's the worst that could happen, you get rejected?" I said.

"Really, you think I should tell her?" He asked. "Yes you idiot tell her!" I said laughing.

"I like you Jess"

♡♡♡