Jordan Beau

I knew our relationship wasn't at its best at the time but I didn't think things would end up the way they did. Jordan left for Florida for a month to stay with some family. The first two weeks he was gone we were great but after that I could see things going downhill. He wasn't acting like his sweet normal self. His goodnight texts, compliments, I miss yours and phone calls stopped and turned into short one word replies but when I asked him about it he brushed it off and said we were fine. I knew things weren't right when he came home from Florida and didn't even want to see me. It was only a few days later he broke up with me over text saying a relationship isn't want he wanted anymore.

It killed me because truth was I didn't realize I had fallen in love with him until he didn't even like me anymore.

Over time I started to let go of him and try my very best to move on until a month later when his name came up on my phone.

"I miss you Lyss I'm sorry"

My first reaction was happy. He finally wanted me and I melted reading those words but I knew it wasn't okay. My heart was telling me to give in and tell him I loved him and I wanted him back but I knew better.

" I could turn around and tell you exactly what you want to hear, that I miss you to and that I forgive you. You thought you were better off without me and somewhere in your mind you thought I was better off without you. Your going to say you need me now but you never thought about how I needed you a month ago. About how I poured my heart out to you only for you to give me a pissed answer and then not to respond again. I love you Jordan I really do but I can't always wait around for you to want me and hope you don't just give up on me again. I can't do that to myself. "

The truth is is that love can make you feel on top of the world but it's also what can hurt you the most and sometimes it not worth the high to end up falling so fast to the low.