Tayler Holder

**WARNING |i love Bryce and this has nothing to do with how he actually is as a person| **

I sat on the table of the park bench My feet dangling but failing to touch the ground due to my short height. I was waiting for Tayler my boyfriend to come back from the store around the corner. I sat tipsy probably swaying slightly I was beginning to sober up and if I wasn't I would soon. It had been a long day of partying by the lake and the only girls left me and my bestest friend Grace who was also still slightly drunk behind with the guys but I didn't really mind. She had been eyeing Jordan up all day which was why I wasn't surprised to see them slowly making their way out of our view. Neither Bryce or I said anything but just let them have their fun.

The sun had set and it was getting darker I was just chatting with Bryce and even in my semi drunken state I could see his attitude change now that it was just us. He had had a bit to drink but nowhere near as much as me. He knew I was with his best friend which lead to instant confusion once I realized he was flirting with me. I knew he always had a bit of a thing for me but I wasn't never interested because of how he treated girls and once I met Tayler I forgot about it completely.

At the time I never could of imagined what would happen next. The situation happened in no more than to minutes as Bryce started moving closer to me. I tried to slide my body off of the table in an attempt to distance myself beginning to feel uncomfortable with Bryce. He blocked me smirking "Come on babe I know you want this" he said touching my thigh. "No Bryce I'm with Tayler and even if I wasn't I'm not interested" I turned to look for Tayler or even Jordan and Grace but they were nowhere to be seen. I felt my heart rate begin to quicken because of the uncomfortable feeling sitting in my chest.

He completely ignored me going towards my neck in an attempt to kiss it. I pushed him back but that didn't stop him he grabbed my wrists making me now unable to move. "Bryce please stop I'm really not comfortable with this". For some reason my pleads seemed to only lead him on. It was at this point I called out for my friends and boyfriend in desperation but it didn't even matter none of them could hear me, nobody could.

I begged him to stop touching me fighting to release myself from his grip but he was just to strong for me. Somehow he even managed to hold his grip on my and move one hand onto my thigh as he restlessly tried to kiss me. Tears brimmed my eyes as I realized where this was going and his hand trailed further and further up my leg. I prayed, I didn't want this I knew I didn't but I also knew I couldn't stop him and began to come to the realization that this was it. He was really going to do this to me. I cried even more and he locked lips with mine even though I was constantly turning my head to avoid him. I let out one last scream for help and in a matter of seconds I felt the burning from his tight grip disappear and now it wasn't my own screams ringing through my ears it was Bryce's.

I opened my eyes they were cloudy from the tears but I could finally see Tayler. It only took a split second for him to get Bryce to the ground. Bryce didn't even try to fight back and in that moment I honestly thought Tayler was going to kill him. I ran over trying my best to pull Tayler away screaming for him to stop still crying. Finally Jordan and Grace came back into view and once they caught sight of what was happening they ran over. Had they of came back two minutes earlier this situation could of been so much calmer but I can't blame them for Bryce's actions.

Jordan was able to pull Tayler back but it wasn't easy Tayler seen red and I had never seen him like that before. Between my cry's and Taylers screams at Jordan to get off of him it was pretty dramatic but Bryce's yelling could no longer be heard. Grace went to check his breathing and he was thank god, not for his sake but for Taylers. I wasn't even worried about Bryce I just needed to calm Tayler down. He broke out of Jordan's hold but thankfully didn't go back to Bryce but instead stormed off pacing towards the park bench.

I ran after him knowing he probably had no idea what was going wrong and may of even thought that situation was wanted on my end. "Tayler!" I shouted before finally catching up to him. "Don't! I don't want to fucking hear it!" He shouted back at me even though I was right next to him now. "Tayler that wasn't me! I called you over and over I screamed for the others... I-I thought he was going to...." tears welled up in my eyes again and I couldn't even bring myself to say it.

Taylers eyes softened immediately grabbing me and pulling me into his chest. "I'm so so sorry baby but I'd never let anyone hurt you like that again okay".