Zach Clayton

"Mia! Look!..." Kaylee whisper shouted. I turned around and straight away wanted to slap her. It was Zach, Zach Clayton he was super popular in school and was two grades ahead of me. I had a huge crush on him, he had no idea who I was until a few months ago when we were at the lake and it was fair to say he took an interest in me. Problem was though at the time I had a boyfriend so even though he was all over me and it was like 14 year old me's dream situation I couldn't act on what I really wanted.

He always says hi in really extra ways whenever he sees me around our neighborhood and I love how he isn't afraid to embarrass himself by doing it infront of his other super hot friends when I never gave him a reaction trying to play it cool because of the relationship I was in. Now though, I'm not in a relationship and somehow in a crowd of 100,000 people at a music festival near our home town I bump into him.

I knew exactly what I wanted and as Kaylee was reading my mind she didn't say another word before leaving out group of friends to go talk to him. I turned my back acting as if I didn't know what was going on but couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"So Kaylee any chance any of your friends would be up for getting with Zach" Bryce asked with a smirk. Kaylee  was about to go crazy I could tell. She ran up to Zach with a smile. "Heard your looking for someone to get with just so you know Mia broke up with her boyfriend...". At this point I was trying so hard not to make it obvious but I started freaking out inside when he instantly started getting hyped up saying shit like "Kaylee pass me a mint, pass me a mint!"

I was. Freaking. The. Fuck. Out. That was so his sense of humor. Jordan Jones a girl I used to be super close with came over and sat next to me. She whispered to me "so would you get with Zach?". Tipsy me panicked and thank good I was wearing makeup because I could feel myself blushing harder by the second. "I don't know...." I said trying to keep my cool. "Oh come on girl ! It's Zach Clayton.... I'll take that as a yes.". I just rolled my eyes and laughed at her reaction.

She stood up walking back to the group and it didn't take long to hear someone calling my name. "Mia!". I turned it was him. He nodded for me to come over so I did. I was so nervous but wouldn't let it show. I hugged all the guys I hadn't spoken to yet and Zach. "Hey guys!" I said sweetly trying not to feel awkward from the butterflies and Zach hung his arm around my shoulder. "So you guys hitting up Billie Eilish next" Zach asked me. I nodded.

"You should come with us Mia" he said smirking.

Next thing I knew Bad Guy was playing and I was dancing along with the hottest guys in my city. My friends were god only knows where but I knew I would find them later. Soon as you could probably guess I was with Zach and my dancing wasn't so innocent anymore. In the middle of "I love you" amongst the crowd of crying fangirls and other festival gowers I felt Zach flipping around my my waist to face him. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck still swaying. It was right then he kissed me. Zach frikin Clayton. Kissed. Me.