♤ Eliminate

[Just follow me follow me follow me follow me home]

♤ Eliminate

"Babe no.. you're going to cut yourself."

He pushed his front on her back and sliding his hands beside her waist, he pushed her hands away from the knife and began to chop the herbs carefully. Once he was done, he turned her around making her face him. It was such a beautiful sight, even with the apron on, the flour was dusted on the heaps of her long sleeve shirt and some on her cheeks. She looked utterly adorable.

He grabbed the sides of her face with one hand and lowered himself to her height before pressing his mouth on hers. His other hand roamed under her shirt on her stomach, the apron already loosened.

"We're in the kitchen!"

She tried to yell but it came out as muffled. She couldn't stop his cold fingers roaming over her stomach gently, leaving butterfly touch and the taste of his mouth had her falling over the moon. As much as the mere sight of her adorableness got him wanting her right there, his awfully gentle touches and kisses never felt boring.

"We are skipping dinner."

He told her as he picked her up, she wrapped her legs on his waist while her cheeks were dusted pink. His kisses went from her mouth to her delicate neck. He opened the bedroom door and gently placed her on the large king size bed covered with velvet satin sheet.

He stood over her, admiring her shyness. He slowly took her shirt off leaving her in only bra. He crouched low, pressing a kiss little above her breast. Her breath stilled for a moment as she grabbed his hair giving them a harsh pull, it turned him more. She was never the rough one in the bed.

His gaze fell on her beautiful soft eyes and then on her mouth, those intoxicating lush lips. He couldn't control himself while watching her shiver in delight under his caress.

"You are perfect."

He leaned foreword attaching his lips on hers.

Their moans echoed in the walls of the bedroom and it never felt wrong from the first time they did it. It was as if, they were connected spiritually like they were meant to be.

Something so precious yet dangerous.

It was around ten, his phone beside the bed stand started buzzing. He received a massage from an unknown number but once he read it, he knew who send it. Looking over to his side, he placed a soft kiss on his sleeping wife and got out of the bed. He grabbed some clothes from the drawer and a gun.

After getting ready, he quietly locked the door behind him and stepped out of the house clashing against the cold wind.

"Give me the key."

The driver did as told and he didn't waste a second getting the engine started.

What he didn't notice was a dark silloute on the balcony.

[They reject the new Cosa Nostra.]

His mind was filled with those words as he drove through the dark forest, trailing through the never ending path. Soon enough he stopped the car in front of a rundown three story building. Two bulky guards in suits were stationed outside, they took the car key from him as he went inside. Loud argument could heard and some banging on the table.

He sighed before going inside the awaited meeting room.

Silence rushed inside the room as soon as everyone saw him.