♤ Crazy Women

*Gore, Rape and manipulation themes are applied. You may skip the chapter if you feel uncomfortable.*

"Why do you hate her so much?"

Rebus stopped pacing around the room and looked over to where his older brother was leaning his back on wall, arms crossed with a sly smirk playing on his lip, the tension in his eyes still not gone. He hated the fact that they were talking about her, Isabelle, the girl who had once threaten his existence. She was a promiscuous girl, seeking for more attention and fame and the worst happened when her eyes had landed on him. Though they were not brother and sister by blood but they were by the law, she was one of the Schwartz ever since she was adopted and gradually she had started to develop feelings for him.  He didn't look at her the way she did, hell he didn't even consider her as his sister!

"I want her dead."

His words were seething with venom and Nyx patted his shoulder.

"I will look into the matter meanwhile you should be with your wife, she wont be safe now that blunkett is roaming around lose."

"Right."

He nodded to himself before rushing out of there.

"Tell me once his clearly out of my view."

"Yes boss."

He walked up the staircase and stepped inside his bedroom.

"Boss, your brother has left the premises."

He waved the guard out of his room before walking towards the book shelf and selectively picked out a book which made the shelf slide beside, opening a hidden passage. He quietly walked down the steps, it was pitch black but still he had been here so many times that he knew all the directions very well. The walls were painted in dull brown and there was nothing hanging over the walls. Finally he reached in front of a wooden door and he slowly opened the door.

"Oh there you are sweetheart."

He hummed eyeing the blindfolded girl in the middle of the red plush bed. Like the red dress she had on, the wall and the carpet below them were also of the same color. Almost the entire thing in this room was red making her look like she was swimming in puddle of blood. Her hands were tied by a rope while a large chain was heavily cuffed over her ankle.

Her attention shifted over to where he was standing, her fiery hair swiftly laded over her shoulder.

He smiled inching closer towards her. She never failed to mesmerize him.He sat on the bed right beside her, she tried scooting away but he grabbed her ankle and brought her right in front of him. Face to face, he looked at her lovingly while she wanted to get away.

"Don't you want to know what happened today?"

She remained quiet, keeping those red lips sealed shut.

"Don't play with my patience..." He warned grabbing her face with a fierce grip. Oh how he hated when she ignored him.

"Let me go, you psycho!" She screamed in his face tearing streaming down her face, her blindfold already wet.

"I don't want to stay with you."

He gently brushed his hand over her hair, neglecting her cries as she hit on his chest with her elbow. "It's alright i can bear it all down, as long as your in my grasp and are mine alone." He reached down to kiss her but she hit his face with her bonded hands almost making him fall off the bed. He grabbed her neck and pushed her back down on the bed, she could feel the anger radiating off of him. She gulped knowing what was going to happen now...this man was like an animal.

"I am a man of importance and you just hit me, Isabelle. You are prone to be punished."

"Fuck you!"

"I bathe you in luxury and give you anything you desire, all i ask from you is to submit to me. Become one with me but you never listen." He slide his hand over her collarbone while admiring the bruises over her neck.

"Because you are not him and never will be. I will always love him-"

"Do you think he ever felt the same way about you? What if i let you go to him and tell him about the countless times we have fucked. I know him very well, he will never accept something so dirty as you."

"What-"

He snatched the blindfold off her eyes, he closed her eyes as the light from the bulb hurt her eyes from being blindfolded for so long. After adjusting her sight, she looked over the man looming over her, her eyes widen in horror. She could never forget those mischievous emerald eyes glaring down at her.

"His twin..."

"Leave, it will be too troublesome if someone sees us together."

"Oh come on i sneaked here just to meet you and now you are chasing me away, how rude of you brother."

Rebus sighed looking over at him, he was already annoyed by that wrench and now he popped out of nowhere. In this lavish party that his father had thrown, he never expected Nyx to appear which troubled him greatly. They cannot be seem together. Never.

"Listen-" He stopped in the mid and turned around to face a startled girl looking at them one to another.

"Y-You have a twin?"

"Shit, Isabelle."

"What-ack."

She lied unconscious on the floor from his hit.

"Take care of this mess, make her completely disappear." He fixed his tie before walking away.

Nyx looked at the girl in his arms.

"Oh you are too pretty to be thrown away."

From there Nxy took her away, far from everyone and he was infatuated by this fiery red hair girl that he faked her death in front of his younger brother. He made sure none got any light about this incident.