Chapter 1

Jeongguk strolled down the street, heading to his crushes house, Kim Taehyung with a huge bunny like grin plastered on his face

Jeongguk strolled down the street, heading to his crushes house, Kim Taehyung with a huge bunny like grin plastered on his face. He was excited for the simple reason of seeing the man he loved the most, the man who gave him a reason to smile. The man who makes him want to live.

Arriving at the house he knocked twice before stepping back and waiting for someone to answer the door. Shuffling was heard before the door opened revealing Taehyung's roommate, Park Jimin. He had huge bags under his eyes, his hair was disheveled and he seemed to be wearing the same clothes Jeongguk saw him in two days ago.

"Hey Jeongguk, why are you here so early?" Jimin says, his voice raspy.
"I'm here to see Tae, didn't he tell you? I'm taking him out for breakfast" Jeongguk replies keeping the wide smile on his face as he glances around the messy apartment.
"He's still in bed isn't he?" Jeongguk adds seeing no sign of the boy.

Jimin nods yawning and opens the door wider allowing the aforementioned to step inside. He heads straight to the sleeping boys room knocking gently before opening the door, and walking inside trying to be as quiet as possible. He's greeted by a very clean room and a lump he assumes is Taehyung on his bed, wrapped up like a baby in all his blankets. Jeongguk coos at how cute he looks and takes a mental note of it, smiling softly at him.

He walks over to the bed and sits down shaking the boy gently.
"Taehyung ah, its time to wake up, i'm taking you out for breakfast"
A groan escapes Tae's lips as he turns over slowly burying his face further into his blankets. A chuckle escapes Jeongguks mouth as he attempts to unwrap the man from his blanket fort.
"Yah Kim Taehyung if you dont wake up right now i'll kiss you!" He says failing to find him.

Taehyung quickly jumps up at this and runs into his bathroom to get ready, hiding his tomato-red face. Jeongguk laughs and heads out his room, sitting on the living room sofa whilst he waits. He's greeted by Jimin, who has now changed his clothes and put on some light makeup to hide the dark circles currently situated under his eyes. He sits next to the boy as Jimin sips some coffee.

"How come your taking Tae out for breakfast and not me?" He turns to look at Jeongguk as he whines.
"Because Tae said you were busy when I asked him, thats why." Jeongguk replies with a chuckle.
Jimin continues to pout, finishing his coffee and watching the K-Drama - Hwarang, on the TV. Jeongguk watches too, as he waits for Taehyung to finish getting ready.

Five minutes later and the two boys are met by Taehyung, dressed in some comfortable yet stylish clothes and a wide grin on his face. As Jeongguk looks at him he returns the smile, staring at his choice of clothing.

Taehyung was wearing a white t-shirt with the words 'freedom' written on it and a distressed denim jacket over the top of it, matching well. This was accompanied by some black Gucci slim fit trousers, with a western style leather belt. To accessorise he wore some Prada black, wingtip shoes, some Gucci vintage web sunglasses and a black mask, with a couple of rings on each hand. His hair also left to style its self, with his bangs slightly covering his eyes.

[A/N] This is the outfit ( ◠‿◠ )

"Are you two gonna keep staring at each other  or are you gonna go get breakfast together?" Jimin says breaking the staring between the two lovers

"Are you two gonna keep staring at each other or are you gonna go get breakfast together?" Jimin says breaking the staring between the two lovers. Jeongguk clears his throat and stands up from the sofa, smiling softly at Taehyung before heading towards the door. He's joined by a blushing Tae, standing shyly next to him. Jimin smirks seeing how shy and nervous Tae is as he stands up to join them.
"Have fun." He says winking and smirking again at the now both blushing boys before walking into his bedroom to take a nap.

"S-shall we go then?" Tae says timidly. Jeongguk nods as he smiles opening the door and holding it for Taehyung to walk out. Taehyung returns the smile and walks out the door, waiting at the bottom of the path for Jeongguk to join him. He does and they both slowly walk along to the coffee shop, 10 minutes away...

[A/N] Thanks for reading chapter one of Little One. I hope you enjoyed reading, and yeah um heh i'm an awkward bean so yeet. Baiii (*'︶'*)╯♡