Chapter 3

Taehyung wakes up the next morning, glancing at his alarm clock

Taehyung wakes up the next morning, glancing at his alarm clock. He groans as it reads 6am. Luckily, it was Sunday, he didn't have work today and neither did Jimin.

He looks around his room, realising Jeongguk must've slept in the guest room and he quickly jumps out of bed. He climbs underneath it, reaching for a pale pink box, covered in a thin layer of dust. Brushing this off, he coughs slightly and opens it, revealing a bunch of pacis and colouring books, as well as his favourite stuffie, ironically named Gukks.

He takes out his favourite paci, a green dinosaur one and places it into his mouth, a wide smile on his face.

Being in little space made him so much happier, it made him stress less and made him feel safe, he didn't have a worry in the world at this moment in time

Taehyung grabs a colouring book and a pack of colours, opening the book, flipping to a non coloured page of a disney princess. He lays on his stomach, taking out a blue crayon and begins colouring, swinging his legs around freely as he does, humming the tune of My Little Pony, helping him concentrate.

5 minutes later and he's finished the picture. He quickly rips it out if the book, being careful not to rip it as he rushes out and into Jimin's room.

Jimin knew Taehyung was a little. Taehyung told him when they first moved in together. It was better this way, Taehyung didn't have to hide it from him, he hated keeping secrets from his best friend, he felt guilty.

Taehyung rushes over to Jimin, paci still in his mouth, Gukks in one hand and the picture in the other. He climbs on top of Jimin and pokes his cheek to wake him up.

"Minnieee, wook at the pwicture TaeTae colours for yous" he says, taking the paci out of his mouth to speak properly. Jimin wakes up with a groan to be faced by Taehyung, shoving a coloured picture of the Disney princess Cinderella into his face. He quickly realises whats going on and sits up, wrapping an arm round Taehyung's waist so he didn't fall.
"Wow! Thats really good TaeTae" Jimin says enthusiastically, a smile on his face as he takes the picture out of his hand, admiring it. He sees the words "TaeTae loves Minnie" written messily in the top right hand corner and his heart warms. He looks up to see Taehyung smiling widely, seeing his reaction to the picture.
"Minne wikes TaeTae's pwicture?" He says looking at the elder.
"I love it" Jimin says truthfully.