Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax

Another great request from FanficReader42028!

The song has nothing to do with the story, but I love it to pieces. LIke HOLLYYY HEECKK i love it. I normally am super shy when it comes to dancing, but man, I was dancing in my room this morning. XD

WARNINGS: Slight making out at the end, but it's not much, I mean, I can barely write a good kiss scene.

"Yo, I'm gonna go get some horses for whatever reason." I said. The brothers nodded and I left.

"Wanna get into his stuff?"

"Always." The brothers went through my stuff, trying on my clothes, reading journals, all sorts of stuff.

~

When I got home, the brothers were arguing. I awkwardly walked to my room and sighed. I covered my ears as tears streamed down my cheeks. It always stressed me out when they fought. 

"Stop... Just...stop....please...." I mumbled. Warm tears hit the floor.

"Y/n's home...and he went right to his room...is he okay?" Paarthy said.

"Let's go check." Alduin opened the door and I stood there, quickly wiping my tears, and smiled.

"Hey, guys!"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh course, why wouldn't I be? It's a mystery." They shrugged. They didn't talk to each other, and only glared. I slipped notes under their doors, saying to meet me under a huge willow tree.

~

I sighed and sat under the willow tree, soon, the brothers made their way, opposite directions.

"What are you doing here?!" Alduin growled.

"I was going to ask the same thing."

"Boys, please...."I whimpered.

"What is it..? Why did you want us to be here?" Alduin scoffed out.

"W-why were y-you two arguing..." I squeaked.

"W-we were arguing about our past." Paarthy said.

"What do you mean...?" Paarthy wiped a tear away from my cheek.

"I'm sorry this stresses you out... hey, brother, I'm sorry about arguing with you..." Paarthy said.

"I guess it's fine. We won't argue about it again, seeing as it makes the Dragonborn upset." I sniffled, and Alduin sat next to me, same as Paarthy, and they both hugged me.

"Thanks, guys..." Alduin kissed me on the lips with a smirk, then quickly pulled back. Paarthy planted kissed all over my face. I blushed a light red, then Paarthy kissed me on the lips, full passion. I kissed back. I could practically feel Alduin's jealousy. Alduin basically yeeted Paarthy away from me and crawled on top of me, then kissed me roughly. My face was redder, then Paarthy kissed my cheek, then trailed kisses down my face, neck, and then stopped at my shoulder. Alduin smirked.

"Wow...okay...." I mumbled.

"Admit it, you liked that." Alduin said.

"...Yeah, I kind of did...."

This one is a short one! But a cute one. :) 407 words!