Chapter 1

"You should put me in your latest story" Alexa says while we walk to school. I was telling her about my new story and she always wants to be in it. I shake my head at her.

"You know I can't. Do you know how many Alexa's I have in my stories" I joke. I told you she wants to be in all my stories. She laughs too and jumps in a big puddle with her doc martins. The puddle splashes my shoes. "Alexa" I yell at her. I yell so loud that my brother, Landon who is farther up from us turns around. Then we arrive to school.
__________
I walk into my home room which is my science class. I sit down in one of the empty seats while the teacher Mr. Ellis reads a book. Everyone knows Mr. Ellis as the "Gay Teacher" which is a little rude. I mean he's a good science teacher but everyone acknowledges him by his sexuality.

I take out my notebook with my plan for my latest story. Then I hear the door open and the loud basketball players walk in. Yes, almost everyone on the basketball team is in my home room. Including my brother Lincoln. He usually sits with his team because they make him and he always apologizes. I don't know why, if I were popular I would forget my brother existed. Just kidding, I'm too shy to ever be a popular girl.

They walk in and my brother waves at me. I wave back and turn to my notebook, ready to write. Then I hear the announcements.

"Good morning students of Richwood high...........something something.......prom tickets are sold durning lunches so make sure to get your tickets. The stem club is......." I usually zone out so I don't really pay attention to attendance. Also, the prom thing? No thanks. I've never been asked to go so I just don't. Alexa doesn't like prom either because her mom will make her wear a dress. So on prom nights my brother goes out with some girl he asked out but gives me money for pizza and candy.

The bell rings for first period. So I walk to my class. Lincoln walks with me because we have first, third, and fifth period together.

"You going to prom?" my brother asks me already knowing the answer.

"Of course not" I tell him. He sighs.

"I'm going with Maggie Williams" Landon smiles.

Maggie Williams, she's the queen bee of the school. She has a major crush on my brother so whenever she sees me with him she acts so nice. Besides that, I'm invisible to her. But, I could care less.

"That's cool." I answer him. He just smiles proudly. Lincoln doesn't really date girls he doesn't like to have anything serious. Which is annoying because he jokes about stuff all the time, even when we're suppose to be serious.

We enter our first class, social studies with Mr. Maus. He is a very boring teacher which is good for the morning because I can take a little nap through his class. Unlike Lincoln who actually takes notes and does the work. Lincoln and I take a seat next to each other.

Me and Lincoln aren't like other siblings I'm guessing because of how little we argue. We tolerate each other. When our parents got a divorce we always had each other's back and that made our bond stronger. He always protects me and I am very thankful. But Lincoln is like every brother. He's annoying, loud, and is always bothering me.

We sit through the class me sleeping and him taking notes. That's how the rest of the class went like.
_____________
*L U N C H*
"Are you going on the field trip?" Alexa asks me while biting down on her apple. Alexa is vegetarian and she constantly criticizes me for eating meat. I'm sorry I can never give up bacon.

As for the field trip, I haven't decided yet. The field trip costs $300 and we were going to NYC to watch a play for our drama class. Everyone in the class was suppose to go which would be around 15 kids, a small class. It was only my class going because well actually I don't know why. Alexa was in my class but Landon wasn't. I didn't know if I should go or not because I don't have the money but I didn't want to tell Alexa that because her family is loaded. She'll most likely pay for me to go but I wouldn't want that to happen. I don't want to take money from her, I like doing things myself.

"I don't know, probably not" I tell her. She rolls her eyes.

"You have to go Lilia, it's going to be so much fun. We can go shopping and go to all the cool restaurants" She tells me excitement in her voice. But I'm only thinking, with what money? I give her a sarcastic smile. She laughs at me playfully nudging my arm.
____________
"Welcome class" my drama teacher Mr. Caplan says. He's probably in his 40's he always talks about his kids and he's super funny. He's probably my favorite teacher at this lame school. He helps me write my stories sometimes.

I sit down next to Alexa and there's an empty seat on the other side of me.

"Before we begin I jus want to men-" The door opens distracting all the students even Mr. Caplan.

In comes Brandon Floyd. He is one of the more popular kids. He is friends with almost everyone and by almost everyone I mean he isn't friends with me. What can I say I'm a very shy person.

He struts in and as he's walking to take a seat he gives people high fives and says hi's and hey's. Then he gives one look at me from across the room and decides to sit in the empty seat next to me. That's just splendid.

Hey it's iris, the author !! How's the story so far? Are you liking it? This story I really wanted you all to get to know all the characters. Brandon Floyd and Lilia will have some more time together in the next chapter. See you next chapter !! Don't forget to vote & comment Byeeee xoxo 💕