one.

"FELIX GET UP NOW OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, "my mother yelled at me to wake up. I rolled off my bed and fell to the floor with a thud. 

"Ouch," I said getting up rubbing my head. I walked into the bathroom in my room and took a quick shower. I got out and pulled on a fuzzy oversized pink sweater and black ripped jeans. I curled my hair and put spray in it so it would stay like that. 

I put my earrings in my ear, my necklace around my neck, and my rings on my fingers. I walked back into my room and filled my backpack with the things I'll need for school. I put my wallet into my backpack and then zipped it shut. 

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar and ran out the door after kissing my mum's cheek and hugging her. I pulled on my old black high top converse and ran to school. 

I love that I don't have to wear a uniform any longer. Back in Australia, the private Catholic school I went to, would force us to wear uniforms. 

We moved in 5 blocks away from the school so it was a short walk. I entered the gate and walked into the school. I looked around the big brick building in aw. My mouth hung open in amazement as I walked to the office. 

I got to the office and knocked on the door before pushing it open. I went up to the lady and told her my name.

"Lee Felix, a tranfere student from Aussie land," She said in English. 

"Australia, "I corrected her.

"I know that sweaty," she said with a smile. She turned around in her chair and grabbed something from the printer. She turned around and handed it to me. 

"That's your timetable, now you can go to the headmaster's office so he can tell you a few things before your day starts," She said pointing to the door next to her desk. 

I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I pushed open the door and was met by a handsome man with the biggest smile in the world. 

"Headmaster Lee, "I said bowing.

"Please sit down Felix," He said motioning to the chair. I sat in the dark leather chair in front of his desk and he smiled at me once again. 

"Headmaster aren't you a little young to be a headmaster of a school, "I asked noticing how young he was. 

"Not at all, I graduated top of my class and found an opening here and for the past 3 years I've been the headmaster, I started out as the English teacher and Dance teacher," He said.

"You can dance, "I asked surprised.

"Yes I can, also when you're in here you don't need to call me Headmaster Lee you can call me Taemin Hyung," he said.

"Okay," I said with a smile.

"Back to business, today is your first day here and from what I heard you skipped a grade back in Australia, so you'll be a year younger than everyone in your class," He said.

"Yes, I skipped Freshman classes and went to Sophmore classes," I said.

"You were also a part of the dance team at your old school, we have one here if you didn't know, "He said.

"Really, "I asked.

"Yeah, I help out with it when I have time," he said with a smile.

"I'll call one of our top students in to give you a tour, "Taemin Hyung said.

"Would Kim Seungmin come to the headmaster's office please, "Taemin Hyung said into a speaker thing. 

A few minutes later a boy that reminded me of the K-Pop Idol Wonpil from Day6 walked into the room.

"Seungmin this is Felix, Felix this is Seungmin, "Taemin hyung said and then pushed us out of his office patting me on the back telling me to have a good first day. 

I didn't try to talk to Seungmin at all. He did all the talking showing me where all my classes are and the cafeteria for lunch. 

He brought me to my first classroom and sat in one of the front seats. I went to the teacher and he told me to go to the second to last desk and to sit in the aisle seat no the window seat. 

The room slowly filled and a boy with braces sat next to me and just looked at me. He just smiled at me.

"Hi My name is Jeongin, "He said holding his hand out. 

Before I said anything the teacher called me to the front of the room to introduce myself to everyone. 

"Hi I'm Lee Felix, please take care of me, "I said my best in Korean.

"Okay, you can go back to your seat now," Mr. Wang our teacher said. I went back to my seat and saw Jeongin not facing me any longer.

"Welcome to a new semester at JYP Academy, I'm Mr. Wang your Science teacher now let's begin class," He said and started to read out of the book. 

I was taking notes on what he said would be on the test once we finish the section we're doing right now. 

Time Skip to after Science 

I packed up all of my things and left the room going to my next class. Before I went there I went to my locker and put my science textbook and book with notes in it before going to History with Ms. Minatozaki.

I was the first in class and she put me in the same place in this room as in Mr. Wang's room. Jeongin walked into the room and once again sat next to me. Seungmin walked in and sat in front of where Jeongin was.

"Hi Innie, "Seungmin said with a smile.

"Hi, Minnie," Jeongin said with a smile that showed off his braces. 

They talked until class started and then for the rest of the day Jeongin sat next to me and Seungmin sat in front of him. 

It's now lunch and I went to the cafeteria and paid for a slice of cheese pizza, a salad, an apple, and an apple juice. 

I sat at a random table that no one else was at and Jeongin came over to me skipping. He sat across from me and Seungmin walked slowly behind him and sat next to Jeongin. A boy, I didn't recognize walked over to the table and sat next to me. 

"Hi I'm Chanwoo," He said looked at me. He had median long black hair, that honestly looked suffer fluffy, and I wouldn't mind running my fingers through it. But I'd never tell him that.

"Felix, "I said and went back to eating my salad. I decided to not eat the pizza and saw Chanwoo had a homemade lunch. He pulled out a container with a lettuce roll in it. 

They all talked and before the bell rang I got up and walked to the trash can and threw away the things left on the tray and put the tray way. I walked out of the noisy cafeteria and went to my next classroom. 

The first chapter has ended how was it?