five.

"Mommy my stomach hurts, "I heard my baby brother yell at 1 in the morning. You just have to love having siblings. 

"Mommy it hurts, "He cried.

I heard my mother running from downstairs where she just ran to a few minutes before. She opened Wyatt's door and he stopped crying after a while. 

"I'm sorry Channie if he woke you up, "My mom said popping her head into my bedroom.

"It's okay mom," I said and she left to go back to her room. Wyatt always does this when mom and dad are about to go away on a business trip for a while. They sent him to the nanny's and I get the house to myself.

Why don't they leave him with me well they think I'm not reliable with things such as this.  They said if I become more responsible they would leave him with me but guess what I started acting even less Mutare after that. I fell asleep after 15 minutes and no one woke me up the rest of the night. 

I woke up to my alarm and I got up. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower and changed into a pair of ripped jeans, a black shirt, and a leather jacket. I pulled my vans on and ran downstairs to the kitchen. 

Mom left a note saying that she dropped Wyatt off at school and that the nanny would pick him up. There was a debit card on the counter for me and also a stack of cash for take-out meals. The card is for if I go out to eat with friends or go shopping. 

I walked outside to see the weather and it was warm but not scorching hot. I walked back inside and grabbed a fruit cup from the fridge and ate it before grabbing my white BMW's keys. 

I walked into the garage opened the door in front of it. I pulled my car out and closed the garage door before going back inside the house to drink a cup of coffee before school. I made a pot of coffee and filled a reusable ice coffee cup mom bought from Starbucks and filled it with coffee.  It had ice before I put the coffee into it and I pored a creamer packet into the coffee before stirred it with a spoon. I put the cover on it and took a sip.

I walked out of the house and got into my car and started driving to school. I listened to new songs by TWICE and LOOΠ∆. 

I pulled into the gated school's grounds and parked. I saw Felix being dropped off at the front door by a black Range Rover. 

"Bye Mom Love you, "I heard him call into the car while walking past him. He closed the door and started to walk to the school's entrance. His mom drove away and left the school grounds.

"It's sweet that you tell your mother that you love her, baby girl, "I said as he passed me.

"Oh it's you fucktard," he hissed and walked inside the school. I swear the kids bipolar. One second he's all soft and gummy like and then he looks at me and he turns hard and stone-faced.

"You just got rejected by the bitchy new kid," Hyunjin said coming over to me with Changbin walking behind him slowly.

"Hey, Channie do you want to go to a party tonight with Bin and me, "Hyunjin asked.

"Who's party is it, "I asked.

"Lee Si-Yeon, "Changbin said.

"Isn't she the chick in our Chemistry that sleeps every class but still aces the class, "I asked not being good with names.

"Yep that's the one, "Jisung came tearing down the hallway and jumping on my back."Channie, take me to my class, "Jisung said.

"Where's Minho today," Hyunjin asked.

"He's in his first class already," Jisung said sadly.

"Why should I," I asked the squirrel on my back.

"You're new playthings in it," he said.

"Who, "I asked confused.

"Aussie, Felix, blondie, the kid from the ice cream shop yesterday, "Jisung said.

"He wasn't at the ice cream shop yesterday, the only other people besides us there were Irene, Joy, Wendy, Yeri, and Seugli, and that blonde boy with the mask that left a few minutes after us, "I said.

"That was Felix you idiot," Jisung said.

"Really, but he didn't look like himself, "I said.

"He styled his hair differently and he had a mask covering most of his face," Hyunjin said, "How could you have told," he said.

"I'll take Jisung to his class because I love him and because I want to pick on Felix some more," I said and waved to the others.

I walked down the hall to Jisung's class and dropped him from my back. I walked into the class with him and went to Felix who was looking at Jeongin annoyed. At least it's not only me that he doesn't look soft and fluffy too.

"Hey, Felix, "Jisung yelled from his seat. 

"Hi Squirrel, "Felix said happily with the cutest smile ever.

"Hi baby girl, "I said leaning on his desk.

"Why are you in my class asshat," he asked talking to me in English.

"Finally a language I know, "I said referring to when he was talking to YangYang the other day. 

"Why are you here," he asked even colder this time.

"I just wanted to say hi to my baby girl," I said.

"Chan, get out of my room," Mr. Park Jaehyung said. 

"I'm leaving, bye Jisung, bye baby girl, "I said waving to them as I walked out. I walked into my class 5 minutes late and sat next to Chanwoo.

"Jeongin wants you to stop bugging Felix because it's making Felix snap at Jeongin all the time," Chanwoo said to me under his breath.

"Not until I'm finished with him, "I said with a smirk.

"Don't break the kid's heart Chan, "Chanwoo said before facing the front of the room and paid attention to the teacher.