twelve.

edit; june 30th, 2020;
i decided to take this part out,
because it made me uncomfy
with the fact that it even existed
edit; spet. 8th, 2020;
i'm glad i took out the non-con,
bcs of what happening
surrounding w00jin, 
i don't want my story making chan
out to be someone he's not, even
if it's just a fanfic...

Jisung texted me about the party at his house tomorrow and told me I couldn't miss it cause I promised. The thing is I promised Hoseok and Hyungwon hyungs that I would have a movie night with them on Friday.

I grabbed my phone and called Hyungwon. He picked up on the last ring and said, "Hey Felix."

"Hyung I can't have the movie night on Friday, could we move everything back a day, "I asked.

"Sure we're free all weekend, but don't you have school on Monday," he asked. 

"No the teachers are at some teacher convention on Monday and Tuesday, "I said.

"Oh, well see you Saturday, I have to go Hoseok wants to get lunch," He said, "Bye Lix love you," he said.

"Bye Hyung Love you, "I said and hung up. I walked back into the school building after I hung up and walked to the cafeteria and sat with Jeongin, Chanwoo, and Seungmin. 

I put my head on Chanwoo's shoulder and closed my eyes. I never eat at school and if I do it'll be an apple and apple juice. 

The three were talking about some movie they had seen the previous night. I have had a headache all day and it's only gotten worse. 

I got up and started walking to the Nurses Office. I knocked on the door before entering and asked her if I could get any Tylenol. 

She told me to take a seat before walking into a small room connected to this one. She came back with a bottle of water and two pills. I took them and thanked her before going to my next class.

School went slower than usual and the day finally ended. I walked home and saw my mother's car. 

Last night when I got home she started to hit me and kick me and yell things at me. I had bruises on my back and a few on my ribs. 

She got up when I opened the door and I could smell alcohol on her breath as she got closer to me. 

"You worthless piece of shit, look at this house it's a mess! You're a worthless whore," She yelled at me. 

I went to my room as she yelled behind me. After around 30 minutes I didn't hear anything and went down the see her passed out. I pushed her onto the couch and put a blanket onto her. I cleaned the house and went back up to my room. 

I did all my homework and fell asleep. I woke up at 5:45 to take a shower and get ready for school. I got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a large baby blue Champion hoodie. I pulled on my Doc Martins before packing all my school stuff in my bag. 

I went downstairs and ate Vanilla yogurt with strawberries and blueberries with granola. I put my dishes into the dishwasher and started it. I walked out of my house and saw Jeongin waiting for me.

I ran over to him as we walked to school. We picked up Seungmin and Chanwoo along the way. We got to school and goofed off until the first bell rang. I handed in my homework for Mr. Wang and went to my desk where Jeongin was waiting.

Class started and ended quickly."Get out of my classroom you little shit," Jackson said standing by the door. I heard Mark's laugh from Mr. Wang's office that's connected to the classroom.