Is he ok?

Todoroki pov

I watched as Midoriya left the classroom right after I got done speaking to him. His face looked pale. I knew it. He was sick. I silently follow him out to the hall. What I was worried. I hear him speak someone. Aizawa, think to myself, as I hear the familiar voice. I watch as Midoriya walked away and waited a few seconds till he turned the corner. I walked up to Mr.Aizawa and he looks at me with a "fuck my life" look.
"You to Todoroki?" He said.
"Mr.Aizawa," I start "I think Midoriya is sick. He's been acting all strange this morning and I would like to make sure he's ok."
Mr.Aizawa looked concerned for a moment. Then he nodded.
"He went to the restroom. Take your time. If he is sick take him home and take care of him. Let me know first ok?" He said.
(Dads is also gonna be coming up. WOOOO!!!)

I nod and race to the bathroom. I can hear Iida in my head saying
"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!!"
Ha. Iida is a funny guy.

As I reach the bathrooms I slow down. I catch my breath and walk in.
I look to see the pair of red high tops that I know all so well In the last stall. I walk down to it and knock.
"Midoriya...are you ok?" I ask the stall door. I hear a gasp and he replied with
"Oh I'm fine! I'll be out in a minute." Ok maybe he is ok. He walks out and looks surprised to see me.
"Hi Todoroki! Let me just wash my hands and we can go to class." I nod and he walks to the sink. He turns the water on and looks hesitant for a second. He didn't pull up his sleeves and so his sleeves got wet. He turns the water off and looks at me.
"Is something wrong?" He asked. I look at him and say
"Your sleeves are wet. You forgot to roll them up you know." He looked down and a panicked look crossed his face.
"Oh I must've forgotten to pull them up...oops!" He said with a forced smile.
Where did his genuine smile go?
He starts to walk out of the bathroom and so I start to follow him. But then I notice something.

Blood. In the same stall Midoriya came out of. Why? What was he doing?

Did he...? No he wouldn't. He's always so happy. Right? It wouldn't hurt to check later.

Deku pov

As I walked back to class I noticed Todoroki wasn't behind me. That's confusing. He was walking out of the bathroom with...me... Oh no. The blood. It got in the floor. He must've seen it. Oh no. What am going to tell him. What will I do!?
Ignore him. That's it. New mission Midoriya.

Mission:Avoid and ignore. That's going to be easy.

No it won't. This is TODOROKI we are talking about here. I can't avoid him! It's impossible! He's to cute and just all out amazing. I'm no one in comparison.

So mission impossible is a thing. Cause I have it right here.
This will be tough.

I've got to try. But would it be better to just let him find out? Get the help I need?
No he will think I'm pathetic. But I am. So what's the point. Ughhh depression fricking  sucks. Crap. I've got to much to think about.

~Time skip to after school~

I walks out of school and I'm honestly glad today is over. I needed to get out. My cuts were kinda itchy but when I get home knowing me I'm going to give them more friends then I'll ever have instead of treat them. Maybe I'm hoping that they will get infected and kill me.
I take my phone and headphones out and decide to listen to another song. And duh since I live in a different area then everyone besides Kacchan I might just sing along I Dunno.
(The song he listens to is at the top)

Heck yeah I'm singing along.

I gave all my oxygen to people that could breathe
I gave away my money and now we don't even speak
I drove miles and miles, but would you do the same for me?
Oh, honestly?
Offered off my shoulder just for you to cry upon
Gave you constant shelter and a bed to keep you warm
They gave me the heartache and in return I gave a song
It goes on and on
Life can get you down so I just numb the way it feels
I drown it with a drink and out-of-date prescription pills
And all the ones that love me they just left me on the shelf
So farewell
So before I save someone else, I've got to save myself...

As the next verse starts I hear someone running up behind me. I turn and see Kacchan.
No no no not now. I start sprinting away but he catches up quickly.
"No no please no." I whisper to myself, as he pins me onto the ground. He grins and warms his hands up to a hot temperature. I whimper in pain and he just grins.
"This is what you get for being alive Deku. You should've listened to me back when we were in middle school."
"I-I know Kacchan..." I whisper. "I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm sorry. I wish I would die to..." I say quietly. The grin on his face falls and he's momentarily stunned. Crap. I have never said that aloud before. I close my eyes as the heat in his hands gets worse. I don't think he even notices. I feel myself start to lose consciousness. Just as I'm slipping I feel the weight be pushed off me and someone yells "Midoriya!!" I see a blurry red and white thing in front of me.
"Todo...roki.... Thank...you." I whisper before blacking out for good.

Dang. Over 1000 words without authors note. Wooooo. This is kinda fuuuuun! Thanks for reading my terrible book! Cya next chapter!