Reasons

"Then kill me"

Todoroki POV

"What?! No! Midoriya I- I can't do that! You don't deserve to die!" I say loudly. He looks at me and shakes his head.
"Todoroki, that's where you're wrong. I might not deserve to die, but I don't deserve to live either." He gets up and starts walking away, like nothing even happened. I stood there for a moment, stunned. I come out of my daze to see Midoriya getting farther away and rounding a corner. I race after him and, of course, the street he went onto is busy. Jam packed. I start walking through looking for his blue hoodie, or his fluffy green hair. I spot him at the other end of he street, looking at me. Then he turns and runs off. I run in that direction, scared of what he might do, scared of what he can do, scared of what he will do. I don't want to lose him. I need him. Life without him would be unbearable. I race after the fluffy green hair I see in front of me and catch up. But before I could grasp his arm he speaks.
"Todoroki. Stop. I have nothing to live for. I don't want you to give me reasons to live. I know that I could get better but honestly, I don't think I want to." He says this so calmly and I hate it. I grasp his shoulder and make him face me. I look at him and say
"Midoriya I don't give a damn on if you want to live. I need you to live and so will many more people. There are people who need you to save them and need you to be able to smile for them. Because they are scared and unable to. You need to be able to do that ok!?" I yell but he doesn't seem to be affected by it. He shrugs my hand off and looks at the ground.
"Todoroki. You have to do it for me." And for the millionth time today, he FRICKING bolts. I see where he is headed and it's a bridge. I run as fast as fast as I can after him. I watch him climb over the rail and look at me. He gives me a smile, a real smile, and says,
"Goodbye Todoroki. Goodluck"

I know this is short but I will make another one ASAP! Promise! I hope you are enjoying the story! If you are ever feeling or thinking like how Midoriya is in the book please please please get help. I know it isn't much but I care about you all. You guys keep me going. And I'd hate to lose one of you because you guys are kinda like my army. My army in my war against my depression. Please stay strong soldiers. For me?
~Author chan~

Ps watch the vid at the top. It made me freaking cry ok!? I will post the sequel to the vid in the next chapter. Okie bye!