Whats happening to him?

Recap!

Midoriya was in the bathroom and having a panic attack. As he blacked out someone opened the door to his stall and found him. But who is it?

Aizawa POV

I'm heading to my classroom trying to be on time this morning for once. As I approach the door it opens. Surprised, I stop to see who comes out. I watch as Midoriya comes out of the room and walks past me mumbling.
"I have 20 minutes till class starts. And Aizawa is usually late. So I have enough time." He says. I try to get his attention but he keeps going. He heads to the bathroom and slips inside. I stand there trying to comprehend what just happened. I decide to go see if he's ok, he looked extremely stressed. I walk towards the bathroom and open the door. I hear someone hyperventilating in a stall. I burst open the stall and see Midoriya about to pass out on the tile.
"MIDORIYA!" I yell and bend down to help him. I then notice his wrist. There are so many new and old cuts. It litters both arms. There are deep recent cuts to. I pick him up and hear a clatter on the ground. I see a bagel and a bloody blade.
"So that's what he was doing." I think to myself. I pick up the blade and put it in my pocket. I then throw away the bagel. I think about taking Midoriya to the nurses office but I don't think he'd like that very much. So I take him to my personal office. I don't run into anyone in the halls, which is good. I approach my office and open the door. I set Midoriya down on the padded bench inside and go to my cabinet. Inside I grab bandaged and medicine. I start to apply the medicine and I notice how many scars there are. And how new they were. Along with the scars there are burns. But they look like...hands?
"Was it a quirk maybe? Todoroki? No he wouldn't hurt Midoriya like this. And it's a left and right hand. So who else...Bakugou."
I realize what's been playing a part of this problem. It was Bakugou who burned him but  why?
I sit there and I'm about to bandaging Midoriyas arms when he starts to move. He opens his eyes and turns his head. He sees and and then sees I am holding one of his arms. He jumps and yanks his arm away from me and pulls down his sleeves.
"O-oh Aizawa! Um good morning!" He says in a unconvincing happy voice. I sigh and grab his arm again.
"Let me finish bandaging you up. You're not going anywhere till I do." At this he pulls his arm back and holds on to it with his other arm.
"N-no I'm fine really! I was just uh- clumsy that's all! And this is from... From quirk over use! Yeah!" He rambles. I sigh.
"Midoriya don't lie. These are not normal wounds. And I won't push for answers at the moment but I still need to treat them. We need to make sure they don't get infected." I say as I grab his arm again. This time he looks at me with defeat and doesn't try to pull away. I start bandaging his arm and then his other.
"So why did you do it?" I ask. He looks at me with the saddest look I've ever seen in his face.
"I wanted to make sure I was still living, feeling and I needed a way to release the pain I felt inside. You probably think I'm weak now and you're going to expell me. But that's fine...I shouldn't have gotten into U.A, it was a mistake." He tells me. I finish wrapping and put his arm down. I look at him and see his eyes welling up with tears. I grab his shoulders and say, "you deserve to be here. You've worked so hard and look how far you've come. I know I was rough in the beginning, but I didn't want you to have your dreams crushed. And now I see how wrong I was. Midoriya you have so much potential." He looks up at me and his eyes no longer have tears. But they no longer have emotion either.
"Thanks but, I don't see any hero qualitys in me."

Deku POV

I look at the ground and wait for Aizawa to expell me. He just pats my shoulder and makes me face him.
"Come see me after school. We can continue this later."
I nod but I have no intention of coming. We walkout of the room and I look around to see where we are.
"Mr. Aizawa, where are we exactly?"
"My office."
"Oh."
We continue the walk to class in silence. I scratch at the bandaging a bit but not a lot. We walk into the room and I realize we must be so late. Everyone is sitting down and stares at us as we come in. I glance at Todoroki and he looks at me worried. He mouths something but I don't see what it is. I walk to my desk and quickly sit down. This is going to be a looming day.

Time skip.

The bell ring dismissing us for lunch. Todoroki comes up to me and whispers in my ear, "sit with me outside?" I nod and follow him. I don't have any food but that's fine. I don't need to eat anyway. We find a empty place outside and sit down.
"Midoriya where were you this morning I was worried." He asks me. I look at him and I can't help it. I start crying.
"A-aizawa found me in the b-bathroom and I was in the middle of a panic attack and- and I passed out. He took me to his o-office and..." I stopped and put my head into Todorokis chest. "Todoroki he found out I cut! He's going to tell everyone and I'm going to be expelled! What am I going to do? All Might will be so disappointed in me. I- I don't know when to-" and I'm cut off by a hug. Todoroki is hugging me. I hug back and cry into his chest.
"Midoriya it will be ok. Don't worry. I can talk to Aizawa if you want. We might be able to work together to make sure you're on the path to recovery ok?" I lookup at him and say,
"Todoroki..."
"Hm?" He replied.
"I don't know if I want to get better..."

Heyooo sorry for the slow updates! I've been kinda busy! So! Aizawa is the one who found him! I thought it would be nice to add him in. It's kinda choppy and a bit cliche but it's all I could think of. Hope you liked it!
-Author~Chan