1. Bad luck (Sam and Wes)

Sam's POV-

"Why are you leaving again?" I asked the beautiful man in front of me.

"You know I don't want to." He frowned and wrapped his arms around me.

"Then don't." I pulled him down and crashed my lips against his.

I know it was dumb trying to seduce my fiancé on the night before our wedding but I couldn't help it. I didn't want to spend the night away from him. If Laney hadn't taken over my wedding Wes would be in that bed with me tonight.

"Laney is going to kill me if I don't leave in the next five minutes." Wes chuckled, pulling away.

"I would say it would be worth it but I rather not have her walk in on us." I joked.

"You mean like Rolland did?" He laughed.

I shuttered at the memory of when Wes' old college roommate was staying with him and he got home early one night and caught me and Wes in a very compromising position.

"You're still here?" Laney barged into the room.

"Can't he just stay? We've been living together for years now." I tried to argue.

"And one night away from each other won't kill you guys. Do you want your marriage to be cursed?" She asked me.

I wanted to tell her she was an idiot for actually believing that spending the night together the day before our wedding would cause us bad luck but Laney was definitely crazy enough to believe something like that.

"No?" Wes answered unsure.

"Ok so then leave." She grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of our bedroom.

"Don't I get to say goodbye?" He asked.

"That's what I gave you guys ten minutes to do." She groaned.

I let out a soft laugh at the ridiculousness that was my maid of honor.

Wes barely had enough time to grab his stuff before Laney kicked him out.

"I don't think that this apartment has ever been this quiet." I said.

It felt strange not having my son running around. It was my first night without Trevor in awhile. While I knew that Wes' mom was more than happy to take him for the night I still wished he was here with me.

"It was weird when Ethan stayed at Dario's the night before our wedding, I had the whole apartment to myself. I didn't know what to do with myself. Lucky for you, you have me to keep you company." She smiled.

"Yay." I fake cheered.

She laughed at my lack of enthusiasm.

"Yeah so no sneaking a certain someone back into this apartment." She gave me a stern look.

I felt like I was being reprimanded.

Laney really did know me well. I had a full plan on how I was going to get Wes back into this apartment and into my bed. The fact I wasn't allowed to have him here only made me want to get him here more.

"There will be no sneaking." I lied.

"Good." She smiled and walked over to my couch.

"Does Dario ever sleep?" Wes asked on the other end of the phone.

I groaned. This was not working to plan. While Laney had been dead-set on going to sleep early because we had to wake up early and start getting ready, Dar was not one to sleep at normal hours, ever.