8

NOTE: TRIGGER WARNING - THERE IS RAPE/SUGGESTION OF RAPE IN THIS CHAPTER, WHERE IT BEGINS WILL BE INDICATED BY A *. ANY WHO DON'T WISH TO READ THAT SHOULD SKIP PAST THAT POINT UNTIL YOU SEE **.
Reader discretion is advised.

         I woke up with my arms and legs tied together like I was a deer that was shot in a recent hunt, and in a way, I guess I could say that that's exactly how I was. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened, how Ashier's eyes betrayed her insanity, how Jude's.... I wanted to stop, I couldn't, I was afraid. I appeared to be lying on a steel-based floor in a corner with wedges sticking out of them. It was pitch dark so that was all i could make out, but I already knew the kind of room I'd ended up in. "Fuck" I muttered. Suddenly all the lights came on and my eyes were blinded. As I adjusted to the fluorescent lights I found that my guess was correct. I'm in a soundproof room. Standing in front of me was Ashier, her eyes were filled with the same hysteria but this time, also mixed with a hint of greed. I trembled before her, not knowing what she was going to do next and even more so, fearing where Jude was. I don't like this, not one bit.

         "Well, well. What to do with you? You seem to have figured us out Charlotte. That well ahead of schedule too. Now I'm not sure whether to kill you or force you to submit to our demands, killing you would be very undesirable seeing that the state wants to use your deductive thinking skills, forcing you to submit can be equally as risky. I don't know what do you want to do Jude?"

         My blood ran cold. "J-Jude's here?!" I thought to myself, "where could he be!?" Suddenly across the room, which wasn't very big to begin with, a door opened, and Jude stepped in. His eyes, even at the distance I was at, hinted at lust and greed. I didn't want to look him in the eyes, I had never feared anyone more. I didn't even fear Rose as much as I feared Jude, and yet I wasn't sure why. "What do you mean by forcefully submit?" I asked timidly.

         "Well if it comes to that you figure it out." snapped Jude, he was twitching a little, and it was scaring me. "On second thought," he started. "It would be, unwise to kill you off, and I know you're not willing to submit peacefully if I'm not mistaken."

         "As a matter of fact I am not." I answered dumbly.

         "Hm, perfect." He replied, his smile growing wider, it looked unnatural how wide his eyes were and how, how sinister his smile looked, but it was a different sinister from Ashier's. I could only anticipate what was to come.

*

         "Ok then, I'm finally about to have me some fun." He said.

         "Not so fast there, you sure we don't want to try out any, more conventional methods of submission?" Ashier interjected, not meaning a word of what she said.

         Grinning widely he replied, "Nope. Tie her up against the wall! Let's start this!"

         "Hold on!" I shouted. "What do you mean conventional! What're you gonna do to me! Hey-" I got slapped hard across the cheek.

         "I didn't say you could speak." That was Jude, his voice cold and threatening, not something I thought I'd ever see come from him, the world is full of surprises. "Ok, untie her legs, and tie her hands around the pole." I then realized that there was a pole in the center of the room. it appeared to be blood stained. Suddenly, he began to speak.

         "I hated that pity that you had in your eyes Charlotte. I hate it when people feel sorry for me! I'd been waiting for this part of the plan for quite a while." All of a sudden he grabbed my thighs and started to slide his hands up. "Quite a while indeed"