Interrogation time, baby

4 walls, a one way mirror covering one of them, two chairs and a table with me handcuffed to it. Nice room, right? Well, not in my opinion. I was currently yelling threats at the camera in the corner when a pirate came in. Well, he looked like one at least. He simply sat down and started reading a file like I wasn't there.

"Let's see...... Blew up Saint Louis arch, Gun fights, caught attacking odd creatures, kidnappings..... All done by an 18 year old." He said, while putting the file down. "I'm going to have a few people... um.... check up on you to see if your," He gestured to me "Okay." I snorted.

"Y-your t-think I'm m-mental?" I said between laughs. He just stared at me. "C'mon. Not even a sense of humor?" He blinked.

"I'm going to have people interrogate you." With that, he walked away.

"Whooo! Interrogation time, baby!"

First was the smart guy with the glasses and the clipboard.

"Hello my name is Bruce banner and I will be doing a little mental test today. Say the first thing that comes to mind when I say these words." He said, burying his nose in his clipboard.

"Okay. Tree."

"Thalia."

"Nature."

"Dirt face." He gave me a weird look but continued.

"Red."

"Blood."

"Love."

"Lost."

"Friends."

"Left."

"Death."

"Hades."

"Sea."

"Dad."

"Twins."

"Dolan."

"Family."

"Camp."

"Well, that's enough for today. Thank you." He got up and left. Well, that was fast. Next came in Mr. Spangles. He was now in a T-shirt and jeans, but that name will stick forever.

"Well Isn't it Spangles!" I said as he sat down.

"I've come to test your strength." He said, completely ignoring me. He held out his hand with his elbow on the table, signaling for an arm wrestle. And he was ripped, might I add.

"Rude," I mumbled before taking his hand. He started putting pressure but it didn't affect me that much. "C' mon dude I know you got more than that." He started to put more pressure, but I could tell he was struggling. I fake yawned. "Did we start yet?"

"H-how are you-" He was cut off by me slamming his hand on the table, making me the winner.

"Maybe next time, Big guy." He shuffled out of the room awkwardly, probably because he was going to be made fun of because a girl beat him at arm wrestling. Then, a guy in a nice suit came.

"Hi, my name is Tony and blah blah blah. What's 2 + 1?" He asked.

"3. I'm not that dumb." He simply nodded and walked out of the room. Well, that was odd. Then, next came Thor.

"Ayeee Poptart Man wassup? How have you been?" I asked him, giving him a fist bump. He gladly returned it.

"Very good Lady Perseu- Percy. But, with all due respect, how are you still alive?" He said, sitting down.

"Ahhh the work of Hades," I said, slumping in my chair. "If you tell a soul I will drag you down to Tartarus personally," I said, smiling. He nodded.

"Well, I'm here to see if you're worthy." He said, putting Mjolnir on the table. "All you have to do is pick this up." He said, motioning towards the hammer.

"Oh? Okay, I guess." I picked up the hammer with ease. "It's lighter than I thought!" I put the hammer back down and smiled at him. "Tell Asgard I said hi." He smiled and nodded, walking out. I sat back in my chair with my hands behind my head, my eyes closed, and sighed. Suddenly, I felt something coming towards me. Thanks to my reflexes, I caught it in between my fingers and opened my eyes. It was a knife. I looked up and saw a man in his 40's.

"Dude, that isn't very nice," I said, stabbing the knife in the table. He just stared at me with wide eyes. "Oh my god take a picture! It's weird for you to stare." He blinked. I sighed. "What's ya name?" I asked him.

"C-clint." He stuttered, shuffling towards the door slowly.

"Well, bye Clint," I said as he ran out. God, this place is full of weirdos. Then, the pirate came back.

"Have you ever heard of the Avengers?"

<><><><><>

150 reads?!?! Thank you guys so much! Anyways, ya'll have a great day!

Word Count: 733