She's okay

@ percy

@ percy.stark: I'm okay.
Tagged: HazelDeathGirl, FlaminLeo, GracefulJason, PipesMclean

50,786 likes

@ _peterparker: OMG

@ michelle_jones: give me a hug rn
^ @ percy.stark: I'm disappointed to say that I can't 😔

@ tonystark: come home.

View 8.9k more
~°~

Percy groaned and slammed her fist on the table in frustration. She had been studying and studying to see if there were only tunnels under the Empire State Building in order to find this portal everyone was talking about. She just couldn't find it.

Frank then waltzed into the room with his tall ass and sat in a chair and started drinking some Kool-Aid.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

"Hazel told me to be helpful and HELP you search for tunnels." He said. He was still in his armor, as was Percy, due to the fact that there was a monster raid about an hour ago. Percy sighed and looked back at the map.

"Well, it would be helpful if you looked over the blueprints of the basement again," I told him. He groaned.

"Didn't you look over that thing like 1000 times already?"

"Well I didn't find anything, so look again!" Percy yelled. She felt a heavyweight on her chest, like that feeling that you have when you think you forgot something. This feeling is called guilt. "I'm sorry, I'm just really stressed out and-" she was cut off by Nico bursting through the doors, out of breath.

"They found it." He panted. "They found the portal." Percy and Frank were out the door in seconds and ran all the way from the Poseidon cabin to the big house. When she reached it, ahe found the seven and some Camp counselors waiting for them on the porch.

"Let's go," Piper said. We all walked over the camp hill. At the top, Percy looked over at the camp again, not knowing whether or not she would see it again. She took in the fresh scent of strawberries and closed her eyes and pretended. She pretended that no wars were going on, she pretended that everything was okay. But when she opened her eyes, all of it was gone. She sighed and walked over to the van that everyone was waiting for her in. She got in and they started driving.

The car ride was silent since they had nothing to talk about. They already went over their plans already about 10 times (Which Leo was not happy about) and trained. With the faint sound of Queen playing on the radio softly, Percy started to get nervous. Nico, as if sensing her feelings, grabbed her hand and squeezed it reassuringly. She gave him a small smile and held onto his hand the rest of the way there. She hadn't realized she had zoned out until they reached the basement doors of the Empire State Building.

"But, I looked at all of the blueprints and-"

"Percy, it's not your fault, plus, we just found out that the portal appears and disappears at random times." Hazel cut me off. I nodded and pushed open the doors to the basement.

And there it was in all its glory; the portal. It was blue and it kept making weird noises. I looked at all my friends behind me and they all nodded encouragingly. I grabbed Jason's hand, And we jumped in. It went by quite quickly, just a flash of blue and they were there. I would tell you were, but the thing is, I didn't know where we were.

We were in some type of lab, and there was a group of people arguing by some of the computers. The guy with chin-length black hair nudged the girl with red hair and motioned towards us. The duo of strangers soon brought attention to the three demigods standing awkwardly in the middle of the lab.

"Uh, hi," I said. Jason awkwardly waved.

"Do you guys know anyone named Tartarus?" Nico blurted. I smacked him on the arm. The group gave us confused looks, so I assumed that they didn't know who he was.

"Well, in that case," I said before linking arms with the two boys at my sides and turned around only to be met with a wall. " I turned around and marched toward the group. "Bring it back," I demanded. Suddenly, the guy dressed in red ran at me (At an inhuman speed) and stood in front of me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I shot back.

"Hope you're enjoying your time here." A voice said from behind. I whipped my head around and looked into the face of Tartarus, who was standing in front of a new portal. Nico and Jason were grabbed by Tartarus and shoved into the portal. I sprinted for the portal, and just as I was about to touch it, it disappeared. I banged my hands against the wall in frustration (yet again) and dented it.

"Please." I softly said.

"Well, uh- it's still in the works-" The guy with the black chin-length hair said but I cut him off.

"Then hurry up and make the damn thing!" I looked back and saw that they were taken aback. "Look, I'm sorry I just-"

"Hey, It's fine." The guy with brown hair softly said.

"Let's start over. My name is Percy Jackson." I said, putting my hand out. The guy took my hand and shook it.

"Barry Allen."

~*~

THIS STORY IS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Word Count: 938