"My brain doesn't work in the mornings."

At first, Percy didn't see anything. Then, Anthony's dying body was lying on the floor in what looked like a spotlight. But when Percy looked up, there was no light. It was quite confusing, but all of her dreams are confusing so she brushed it off. She walked up to the body and sat down next to it. She expected nothing to happen because, well, he was dead, with his eyes closed and everything. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open and looked at her. She yelped and stood up abruptly. While Anthony stood up, Percy started backing up, ready to run if he does anything.

"Its all your fault." He said. This took Percy by surprise and she stopped backing up. Anthony smirked. "Did you forget a little date with your old friends?" He asked. I had no idea what he was talking about until I remembered I forgot to go investigate the portal that they found. "Forgot? Well, it's a shame. You also forgot to save me." He said.

"This is not real. Whatever you say Anthony doesn't mean it." Percy said. Anthony suddenly turned into to Tartarus, still smirking.

"Interesting." He walked in circles around Percy. "Well, you want to see something that is real?"

"No-" but it was too late. in front of her, she saw Olympus with all of the gods either panicking or arguing. They were all yelling at Hades, who was sitting in his throne with his head down. She thought it was in shame until he started twitching like crazy. She realized he was in pain.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SHE WAS ALIVE?!" Zeus yelled. Hades said nothing as Zeus shocked him again. It must have really hurt because he yelled out in agony.

"STOP!" Percy yelled. but he did the complete opposite. He shocked him again and he coughed up gold. (I forgot what it's called) "STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING HIM! STOP IT!" He kept shocking him again and again until he went limp. 

"NO!" I sat up in bed. I didn't even realize I was crying until I rubbed my eyes. I looked at my clock on the wall and it read 5: 04. It was still dark outside, but you could tell the sky got a lot brighter than it was at night. I sighed and got out of bed. I took a shower because I was sweating like crazy and it was disgusting. I got out of the shower and got dressed. ( pic above)  I used my powers to dry myself and went downstairs. I pulled out my phone and the time read 5: 41. I went to the kitchen and ate a banana. suddenly I got an idea. I pulled up google and searched; 'When does the sunrise in New York' The answer it gave me was 5:53. The time was 5:50 so I waited for 3 minutes. The sun was rising so I quickly set up my phone on the couch and took a picture of myself. Then I grabbed my phone and started recording myself. I opened the window and shouted.

"GOOD MORNING NEW YORK!" I yelled. Some people waved at me from my window and some people told me to shut up. I laughed and stopped recording myself and posted it on Instagram.

@ percy.jackson

           @ percy.stark: It's too early for this

           3,287 Likes  2K comments