1

Catras POV
I get up from bed still looking at the empty space where adora used to sleep. I grab my badge, put it on and brushed my teeth. Scorpia ran in. "Catra!" I spit out the tooth paste. "What." "It's hordak.."
I give myself one more glance before i rush over. "Lord Hordak I-" "Enough child." It was Shadow Weaver. "I-" "Catra." Lord Hordak barked at me. "Yes sir." I bowed my head as Shadow Weaver began to talk. "It's time child." I look up. "Time? Time for what?"

"Oh wow I- I just can't believe it you're really being kicked out!? I'll make sure you get to a place safety and you have enough food and water and.. and!" Catra groaned. "Scropia I'll be fine. Goodbye.."

I walked into the forest and kept getting my bag stuck in branches. "Ugh! Stupid bag- ahh!" I tripped over a branch. "Damnit." I heard a voice. "Who's there?" It called. I get up and walk towards it. I walk backwards and bumped into whoever it was. "Hey watch where you're— Adora?" She stepped forward. "Catra! Are you spying on us? Did Shadow Weaver send you?" See looked down at my bag jumped back and pointed at it. "Is that your weapons to take us down or something? You're trying something." I sighed and opened the bag only to reveal my clothes. "No princess, as much I like that idea I got kicked out."

Narrators POV
  "Oh well I.." "You thought I had some evil plan against you, hey not blaming you." "Well I'll help you out." "Seriously.." Adora started putting branches and leaves together. "Tada! It's not the best thing in the world but hey, it's home am I right?" A branch fell and the whole thing collapsed. "Err.." Catra began to laugh. "Adora. I can help myself." Adora didn't want to risk this chance to make things right with her ex- best friend. "No. No, come with me you can hide in my room." Catra sighed. "You really think no one will notice a hoard soldier just walk in with 'She-Ra' ? Yeah plus I don't think I can play Rapunzel for the rest of my life." Catra started to walk off. "I mean it Adora I'll be fine." Adora grabbed her hand. "Catra!" She turned her around and was really up close to Catra's face. Catra didn't move, eyes wide open. "I mean it come with me." "Okay..."