2

Adora turned her sword into a camping backpack. "Get in." Adora demanded. "What no! I'm not going to suffocate in your sword-backpack whatever." Adora gave Catra a look then grabbed her arm and tried to stuff her in. "No no no! I don't wanna-" "you have to!"

After all that struggle Adora finally managed to put Catra in and wobble into her room. "Hey Adora!" Bow said walking to his room with his laundry. "Where'd you get that huge bag?" Adora felt bad she'd have to lie to Bow. "Oh I uh.. I found it out in the forest and I'm going to look inside." Bow put this laundry down. "Ooo, I want to see!" "Uh no!" She yelled. He gave her a confused look. "I- I um I mean I bought this bag, yup heha heaaa." She opened her door and said quickly. "Okay anyways goodnight Bow!" She slammed the door and locked it. She opened the bag and Catra popped out jumping onto the bed and hissed. "I'm never getting in there again." Adora giggled. "You can sleep over here she pushed a soft beanbag on the side of Adora's bed so that if anyone were to come in they wouldn't see her. Hopefully. "Thanks." She curled up on the beanbag and stayed put. Adora could sense something was wrong. She laid upside down and put her index finger on Catra's nose. "You wanna talk about it?" Catra sighed. "Not really." Adora flipped over and laid on her arms. "Well they honestly lost their best hope." Catra stayed emotionless. "Yeah.. goodnight Adora." And she closed her eyes. "Goodnight Catra."

The next day Bow bursted into Adoras bedroom. "Good morning Adoraaaa...ahhhh!" Adora got up put her hand over Bow's mouth. "Shhh!" He was mumbling in fear. She closed the door and locked it. "I'm going to remove my hand, don't yell." He nodded and she removed her hand. "Adora are you crazy!?" "She was kicked out Bow!" "She's still apart of the Horde!" "Give her a chance she's different when she's not under control. Please Bow for me." Bow put his hand on his head. "Okay okay! But we can't let Glimmer know." He made sure the door was locked. "Agreed. Let her sleep and get her something to eat." Bow nodded and they left.

"Thanks again for the amazing breakfast your majesty." Adora said signaling Bow to hide food for Catra. "You're so very welcome Adora." Bow signaled her to get her a drink. "Yes it was very delicious." "Thank you Bow." "Anyways Bow and I are going to practice uh things.. so uh heh were gonna get going now.." "Yes, yes we are!" Glimmer got up. "I want to go to.. too." She fell and her mother put the back of her hand on her forehead. "Honey you must get some rest." Glimmer groaned.

Catra yawned and for two seconds forgot where she was. She looked everywhere for Adora. "Adora? Adora!" The door opened. "I'm here I'm here!" Catra was about to run to her when she saw Bow. She slid under the bed. "Oh no no, Catra it's okay he's a good friend." She came out and sat on Adora's bed. They placed her food on the bed. "What is this?" "Catra this isn't like the Horde. It's safe to eat this." Bow smiled. Catra gave them a look. "You're kidding right? I'm not going to be poisoned so I can get captured by you guys." Bow laughed. "No intention to do so." She squinted her eyes and took a bite of the bread. "Oh.. oh wow, this.." She stopped to swallow. "This is good." She took another bite and another and another. Bow smiled at Adora. "I think this will take some time getting used to but..." Catra stopped and for a little while her heart skipped a beat. "Welcome to the team!" He said throwing his hands up. Adora put her arm around both of them and laughed. Catra turned red and smiled.

After awhile Catra and Adora were reading. Adora held it to the side while Catra laid in her lap reading another one. Adora closed the book and pet Catra. "I'm sorry Catra." "I am too." Catra closed her book and quickly got up from Adora's lap. "Oh my god what did I do." "What?" Adora was confused. "Was I just on your lap?" Catra backed away a little. "Uh yeah why?" "You're not mad at me anymore?" "I trust you." Adora held her hand out and Catra took it. Adora laid Catra back on her lap and continued to pet her. "You're still my life-long friend. That's never going to change." Catra began to purr. Adora stopped and laughed. "Are you purring?" She said in the middle of her laughter. "What no, pfft get over yourself." She pushed Adora off the bed. Adora yelled and got up. "Oh you're on!" They laughed threw pillows at each other. Catra tackled Adora and accidentally scratched her arm. "Ow!" "Oh my go- I'm so sorry Adora I-" Adora began to laugh. "It's fine really." She playfully pushed Catra off the bed. They starting laughing again. "Oh come on! Really." "Game on!"