6

It was too dangerous for Catra to stay in the castle so a few of Bow's acquaintances were nice enough to let her stay. They super were nice to her, just like Bow was. They showered her (took forever though) they fed her washed her clothes. Catra felt comfortable and at home. First time she ever had anyone close to parenting the way they did. It was like they were Catra's long lost mothers. Catra adored them.

  Bow and Adora walked back into the castle laughed and giggling. Until they stopped, it was Glimmer in the hall. "Why are you guys always out?" She said demandingly. Adora stepped up. "Glimmer let me explain-" Glimmer put her hand up. "I want Bow to explain." She said looking at Bow. Oh no Bow can't lie to Glimmer, we're so screwed! Adora began to panic. Bow smiled. "Okay, I was secretly training with She-Ra to get better at my attacks the reason we didn't tell you is because I wanted you to be proud of me.." Adora was impressed but disappointed at the same time, she didn't want Bow to lie to Glimmer. She didn't want to lie to Glimmer. Glimmer gasped. "Oh.. Bow.. I-" Bow shrugged. "It's okay. Anyways we're gonna go train." He looked at Adora and she nodded. They were really planing on going to meet with Catra. "Oh.. okay well good luck.." Glimmer walked off.

Meanwhile: in the Horde.
"Lord Hordak with all due respect sir. Catra is out there with too much information. I demand her here at once." Shadow Weaver said standing up from her chair. "Now now. We'll just make her want to come back." "That will take too long! By then she'll might as well join the rebellion!" "Nonsense! She wouldn't dare!" Hordak stood up and slammed her hand against the handle of the chair. Shadow Weaver stormed out. "Adora dared to! What makes Catra so different." She walked into the cadets room. "I need your help."

There was a knock at Catra's new home. She looked out the window and gasped in excitement. "It's Adora, Liv!" (Catra's mother) Liv nodded and continued to wash the dishes. Catra opened the door and Bow had clothing material. "Oh no. Not again."