5

"Where you going!? We're not finished yet!" Glimmer yelled as Adora started to run as fast as she could back to the castle. When she did she slammed her door open and looked everywhere for Catra. "Catra? Catra!? Catra!" Bow came in closing the door behind him and locking it. "Adora!" He yelled but she ignored him digging in her closet looking for Catra. He grabbed her. "Adora!" "I can't lose her again!" She yelled. She hugged Bow. "We have to help her.." Bow hugged her back. "We have to tell Glimmer." Adora looked into Bow's eyes in fear, she looked like she just seen a ghost. "No! We can't tell her. We just have to sneak out tonight and help her." Then all of a sudden the vent to the roof opened and out came Catra with a hand full of tiny pieces of bread. "Oh hey guys. You came home earlier then I expected- whoa what happened here.." They both stood there jaws hanging open. "Scorpia didn't come in and attack you!?" Adora asked picking up the clothes and putting them back. "What? Ohh, yeah she went totally bonkers but I calmed her down and told her I'm staying." Bow ran up to Catra crying and hugged her. "I thought we lost you!" Catra was in shock, slightly smiled and hugged him back.