Part 9

Natsuki's POV

I snuck out of my window and waited at the corner of the street as I was waiting I thought about what my dad's new bitch had said about my mom I had known for a while that she killed her self and my dad had confirmed it. I waited until a blue car pulled up beside me, the door opened and Yuri stepped out it was weird to see her again after leaving so abruptly and it was kind of awkward. I couldn't help my self and I burst out crying and threw myself into her and embraced her into a hug. She felt really warm and I never wanted to let go but I had to.
"N-Natsuki I missed you, what's wrong?" Yuri said in a calm voice, I always hated how nice she was to everyone even if they did the worst thing to her and ruined her life she would forgive them.
"I m-missed you too and I'm um fine"
I said through sobs letting go of her and looking down at the ground, Yuri lifted my chin up and looked in my eyes, "alright but if anything's bothering you... You can tell me, alright?"
All of a sudden a car came barraling down the road and when I looked to see what was making the sound I saw it was my dad's car, he must've found out I left and came to search for me.
"Hide me!" I practically yelled in Yuri's face, "what why?"
She said turning over to look at me but she must've saw the desperation in my eyes because she quickly lifted up her shirt and put it over my head hiding me from anyone passing by.
I was relieved she was wearing a bra or else my face would be on her bare boobs. I blushed as I was pushed against her boobs, I heard the car passing by and let out a sigh of relief as I heard the car riding into the distance. Yuri lifted her shirt and apologized and that she had to think fast. After that we packed my things.
"Thank you"
I said under my breath as we drove off together