part 11

Natsuki's POV

I groan a bright light shines in my eyes which I can only assume is the sun, "Hmm?" Where am I-" I looked down I was a little girl.
I see a little girl, she had long flowing hair that looked like the night sky. I looked around we're in a park she's playing in the sand pit, I'm sitting close to her close enough for me to touch her. I reach out and run my fingers through her purple hair, she turns around,
"W-what are you doing?" I pull my hand back "oh um-.. there was a bug in your hair" I say sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck, she smiles at me and I get a weird feeling in my chest. I think I know her but can't recall where I know her from, "what's your name?" I ask and crouch next to her in the sand, "I- I'm Yuri" she replied shyly. Her voice was entrancing and I got the same feeling in my chest everytime she talked, we played all day together building sand castles and knocking them down, the whole time I could feel that feeling in my chest and it made me happy I haven't felt happy like this for a long time, atleast I can't remember the last time I've been happy. I finished making a sandcastle and looked up to show my new friend but she wasn't there, I stood up "Yuri?" I called my voice echoed weirdly as if I were in a cave. "Yuri?" I called again the same weird echo, the world spun around me and I clenched my eyes closed tightly covering my mouth.
I hear laughing and a dripping sound like water hitting the floor I open my eyes, I'm in a room and I'm older? again. I walk around the room and find a door, I open it.
Regret.
"Yuri?" I whisper putting one hand over my mouth and the other clenching my stomach, she doesn't seem to hear or see me. There's a knife clenched in her hand full of blood, her blood, cuts on her arms going all the way up to her elbow, maybe shoulder bleed out onto the ground and sink.

I bolt up hitting my head off the car roof Yuri looks at me "are you ok you were making weird noises in your sleep."
"Y-yeah I'm fine" I say as I sit up straight and stare out the window not interested in any conversation, Yuri tried making conversation but I was in a other place thinking of what my dream might've meant.

Author's note
Im back again school started and I've been getting tons of homework but my writings been getting better i think. I'm going to change my style of writing probably and sorry for not posting I try to as much as possible. Anyways the titles of my stories are kinda cringy so I'm just gonna start doing part one, part two, etc. btw I read all your comments so if I don't reply don't worry I read em all and I e joy reading them lots of them are really funny and it motivates me so thanks for reading my trash. Alsop Sorry for the short chapter bye.