0.2

It was the next day and school just ended so the two boys made there way home, this time to Soobins house.

They walked upstairs and into the messy room that had clothes scattered across the floor even though there was a laundry basket right by them. Though they lived right next to each other, it's been awhile scenes Yeonjun had been in his room, mainly because he was so busy with school work.

Yeonjun looked around at the light gray walls that complemented the black bedspread. "Jeez ever thought about adding more color to your life?" Yeonjun jokingly teased but didn't get a response, instead, all he heard was the door click and lock. He looked back, a shiver of panic being sent down his spine from seeing Soobin giving him a death glare. "Soo-bin?" Yeonjun stuttered out, slowly backing up until he hit the wall. Soobin still just stared at him with a cold lustful look in his eyes. "Soo-" Yeonjun was about to speak but his words were cut off by Soobin pinning him against the wall. "Shh" Was all he said as he inched in closer, closing the gap between them.

Soobin tilted his head slightly to where Yeonjun could feel his hot yet chilling breath on his neck. Yeonjun flinched while looking around the room as he couldn't bear to make eye contact. "Hey, look at me." He heard how Soobin huffed in his ear, sending a ticklish chilly feeling all the way down his spine to the tip of his toes. Had had a firm hold on him, so Yeonjuns wouldn't be able to break away. He showed such a powerful demeanor and the mood was full with tension. It's nothing like Yeonjun as ever experienced in his life time before. Part of him felt fearful. Everything was so intense in his mind, he was shaking where he stood with a quivering bottom lip. He was totally a scattered mess.

Yeonjun now was blinking rapidly while he stared up to the taller male and as if it couldn't get any worse Soobin decided to bite his lip sending the blood to boil in Yeonjuns cheeks. Yeonjun couldn't take it anymore, he closed his eyes tight, mumbling the next thing that popped in his mind. "Soobin ah- please be gentle."

Soobins eyes then grew wide and he released the gripe he once had on the smaller boys' waist. Yeonjun slowly peeked open his eyes once he felt the body heat drift away. After the few seconds of shock, a smile crept on Soobins face followed by pure brutality loud laughter.

"I'm not going to fuck you Yeonjun chill, that is, unless you want me too. He teased with a wink and little sly smirk. Yeonjun grew bright red as he hit the tallers arm over and over. "Then why the fuck did you do that!?" Soobin cleared his throat before speaking. "Rule one! Show your dominance, be confident and show the girl who is in charge!" He stated so casually it pissed Yeonjun off. "SO YOU PINNED ME TO THE WALL!?" Yeonjun hissed as he was so embarrassed and pissed. "Well, yeah." Those two words alone gained Soobin another hard smack. "Fine if you don't like that then we'll try it a different way." The younger chuckled as it didn't even hurt. "What do you mean a different way?" Yeonjun rolled his eyes while crossing his arms already fed up with all this.

"Like this" Soobin grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bed, seating him on his lap. Yeonjuns eyes once again widened at the sudden reaction. His heart already soaring and pounding hard.

Soobin placed his hands on the boy's waist while tilting his head to the side to where he could see his eyes. Yeonjun gazed back into his eyes this time, but once he finally realized the situation he darted them down while playing with his thumbs. One of his main and many, nervous ticks.  Soobin chuckled in a deep voice. "My baby's so cute." Yeonjun was shocked to hear that statement so whilst shaking his head he looked back up. "You're baby?" He questioned his choice of words. How did calling him this play into the flirting rules?

Soobin chuckled once again. "That's right, my baby is so cute." He spoke the same sentence just a little bit slower to make sure it was heard. He did this while hugging his little waist just a bit tighter.