0.6

"Rule number 5, be playful and make sure to have fun with it." Soobin said as they got their drinks from the cafe. They took a seat by the window enjoying their weekend.

Last night was a very serious and intimate one, however today was a new day and Soobin never brought it up or mentioned anything from it. Therefore, Yeonjun didn't either. Part of it left him confused, he was sure something was to come of it, after all he basically let out a confession, but here the new day was, everything being exactly the same as it was before.

He decided it was best to just ignore it too, maybe it was for the better that way. After all he wasn't sure what Soobin was feeling towards him as the boy never outwardly communicated it. Plus seeing as he was still teaching him the ways of flirting, he held off on asking.

"Playful?" Yeonjun questioned, tilting his head slightly. "Yeah, I mean like make jokes, play around, just have fun. I don't really know how to show you these steps though." Soobin chuckled out. "If y'all have an inside joke, maybe you can bring it up in a group setting and then wink at them. It will feel special because only y'all will get it, so it will feel like y'all have a stronger connection." He cleared up what he meant in better detail. "That makes sense." Yeonjun actually agreed for once, he wasn't fighting him anymore, he just let it be.

"Yeah, though you're going to have to talk to someone before you can have your own joke." Soobin chuckled . "You like books, maybe today we can go to the library and see if there are any cuties there you can talk to." Yeonjun got a sower taste in his mouth as he didn't really like the idea of talking to a stranger. But one thing did stick with him, Soobin wasn't using the word girl anymore, but rather, he was saying someone instead. Why did he suddenly switch to not being gender specific, was he finally catching on?

Soobin didn't fail to notice his reaction either. "Don't worry, I'll be right behind you incase you mess up." He stated while standing up to throw away their trash. With this, Yeonjun obliged and they headed out. Maybe if Soobin kept his word on staying by his side he wouldn't be so nervous. Though he could only hope.

They got to the old book store that had thousands of stories and honestly Yeonjun was way more fascinated in them than any person. "Oh Yeonjun looks like today's you're lucky day." Soobin pointed to a girl that had darkly colored purple hair who was reading at a table by herself. To this, Yeonjun frowned as he gazed towards her direction, yeah she was pretty, but that didn't mean he was romantically interested. He was just thinking Soobin caught on too, but the fact he pointed to the only girl in the area made him think otherwise. He slouched his shoulders in disappointment.

"What do I say?" Yeonjun stuttered as Soobin was already pushing him her way. "Just be yourself, and remember to be confident and smile, make small talk and have fun, and don't forget to make eye contact!" He rambled on quickly over the steps making Yeonjun stumbled a little as Soobin pushed him to her.

All his words and advice were pacing in his head getting scrambled up. "He-Hey." His voice cracked as his palms got sweaty. The girl looked up from her book to see the unfamiliar boy standing over her. "Can I help you?" She asked, shutting the book. At least her voice was polite sounding. What do I say..? Yeonjun thought while beginning to panic tremendously. Think Yeonjun, Think. He told himself over and over when he remembered Soobin saying to be himself.

So, he took in a deep breath then darted his eyes to the book she was reading. "Hey, is that Love Maze?" Yeonjun asked as he remembered he had read it before. "Uh- yeah it is, you know it?" She questioned, at first he noticed the shakiness in her voice too, but then it changed to excitement. He nodded fast in response, also calming down a bit, maybe Soobins teachings were actually working, who would have thought.