13

The morning came up and the boys didn't even walk to school together. It was a painful feeling in Yeonjuns chest, one moment they were so close and the next..Well it's like they suddenly just drifted away. Yeonjun hated it so much but was too scared to ask Soobin what happened between them. Well actually he knew what caused it so there was no point in asking, plus he avoided him first, did that make it his fault? After all he was the one telling himself he shouldn't be friends with him anymore, however now that it was actually happening, he soon discovered that's not really what he wanted. Yeonjun absolutely hated the feeling he was left with.

  He had to be in his actual classroom today, but even then he knew not to speak to Soobin. He almost did, but when he looked over the boy wore nothing but a death glare and wouldn't even spare a glance his way. Therefore he just kept quiet and didn't look up from his own desk either.

Yeonjun sighed once he heard the bell ring and Soobin had gotten up walking away without even so much as a glance his direction. "Hey," Irene said skipping over to Yeonjuns way. "Hey, Irene".

Soobin heard their voices and stopped outside the door listening to them. He didn't want to but he just couldn't help but snoop.

"You excited for tonight, cause I am." She chucked and he just nodded with a forced one.

It wasn't that he was upset to go with her anymore, but there was lingering negativity that Soobin set the whole thing up. He was pissed at the younger for such thing, even more so he didn't ask how he felt about it. But nonetheless none of that was Irene's fault so Yeonjun didn't express anything to her.

Soobin went onto stalking their conversation and saw them walk out smiling and laughing. Yeonjun felt a weight over his shoulder as if someone was watching him again, but when he looked back no one was there so he decided to just let it go and walk Irene to class as he has been the past couple of days.

I mean they were genuine friends now so it was getting kinda fun to hang out with her. He's discovered many things he hasn't known about the girl before, she was actually pretty cool and funny. Plus it gave him a friend outside of his circle so there was some relief that he didn't feel any drama with her.

Of course that's what he thought that is.

After what felt like forever of watching them Soobin took off running off out of the building. He didn't feel like being here anymore, he was so done with this bullshit so he just left school. He'd rather be in bed then forced to watch his crush flirt with another.

"Why am I upset? It's my fault for setting them up." Soobin huffed, his hands in his pockets as he kicked every rock on his way home.

-

Lunch came and it was their usual set up though this time Soobin wasn't there once again, but
Instead it was Beomgyus boyfriend that Kai didn't like at all considering he was like an older brother to Beomgyu, and Jungwoo was always concerned the schools fuck boy rather that was true or not.

"Were's Soobin?" Taehyun asked hugging onto Kai to keep him from barking and attacking Jungwoo. It was no use though, that's exactly what he did the whole time. Jungwoos face of panic was on full display as he ran around Beomgyus other side to hide behind him.

"I don't know.. He's been distant lately.." Yeonjun talked low, clearly sad and disappointed as he rested his head on his hands. Their playful atmosphere wasn't there as Soobin was gone and Yeonjun was clearly on the verge of tears. He didn't know why it hurt so much, it just felt wrong not talking to the person he has been with since forever really.

~~

School now ended and Yeonjun grabbed his things, eyes and cheeks puffy red. It took everything in him not to just cry in school. It all he could think about. He just missed Soobin so much, he wanted to hug him and apologize for whatever it was he did wrong. This was his biggest fear, losing the one he loves the most, that's why he always tried to keep some distance between them, so that way he wouldn't fall for him, but before he knew it, he already has. He just couldn't stay away from that cute bunny smile and now the consequences were disastrous.