0.4

Yeonjun slowly started to come back to reality as his eyes adjusted to the harsh light shining in through the window. He sat up and stretched and once he fully awoke he was confused as he wasn't in his own room. He looked around studying the gray walls when he remembered falling asleep in Soobins arms last night, though they were on the roof so how did he wined up in his bed?

He rubbed his head once he saw he was still wrapped up in the tallers big warm hoodie, however, Soobin was nowhere to be found. Yeonjun brought the hoodie up to his nose smelling it. He should probably give it back so Soobin could wash it but he didn't want to, he liked wearing it because it made him feel small and safe, but mainly because it still had Soobins scent on it. Even if it was faint he loved it. It brought him a since of comfort and let his mind drift off. So, he closed his eyes while burying his face deep with in the hoodie, just smelling it. That's when he heard the door open.

Quickly he jumped up and brought his face away from it seeing as Soobin walked in with a tray of food. "I made your favorite, bunny waffles." Luckily it didn't seem like he noticed the actions he was doing. He was safe for now.

Yeonjun let his eyes lit up as he took the plate staring at the waffles that had freshly cut pieces of fruit such a as strawberries, bananas, and blueberries to form a face of a bunny. "Thank you Binnie." Yeonjuns smile made Soobins appear as well. Soobin felt a warm feeling in his heart once he heard that nickname. Yeonjun had given it to him back when they were still little, though when they got in middle school he stopped calling him it and Soobin didn't know as to why but never asked. So hearing this name after so long made him feel really happy and his facial expression didn't fail to show it.

"You going to eat?" Yeonjun asked face full of food after he rolled his selves up to eat. It made him look like that of a little fox. Soobin chuckled while shaking his head. "I'm not much of a breakfast eater, anyways try and hurry so were not late for school."

Yeonjun looked over at the clock then quickly shoved the rest of the food down his throat before running to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He didn't even worry about his hair as he rushed off, grabbing his backpack and Soobin along with him. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier? We're going to be late!"  Yeonjun yelled as he has never been late once. "You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you." Yeonjun mentally rolled his eyes as by his response as they ran to the school, hands locked together seeing as Yeonjun forgot he was gripping the others.

Once they got to class, without a second to spare the bell rung. They breathed heavily as they took their seat and immediately after the teacher started the lesson.

~~

After a long and painful first period, it finally ended. "You taken another shot with Irene?" Yeonjun asked but didn't get a response as Soobin was already heading her way. "Hey, so I didn't really get the notes, do you think I could borrow yours?" She rolled her eyes while crossing her arms over her chest. "Maybe if you weren't sleeping in class you'd get the notes." She spoke with a pure snarky tone as Soobin just chuckled nervously. She then studied his face and noticed dark circles indicating he really hadn't slept. She didn't know why herself but part of her felt bad seeing him like that. She sighed and finally gave in handing him her notebook. "Just give it back during lunch ok?" He smiled widely taking them. "I will thanks!" He yapped cheerfully and even the girl who seemed cold-hearted had to hide her smile.

Irene picked up her bag and headed out meeting with her group of friends. Saying nothing more to Soobin.

"Wow, you actually got a full sentence in with her." Yeonjun said as he was slightly impressed. Soobin grew a cheeky smile while turning to face him. "Told you I'm a chick magnet, I can get any girl I want!" He yapped with a big thumbs up. Yeonjun playfully rolled his eyes while shaking his head as they walked to their next class. He wasn't wrong though, even if Soobin was a dork, he had a way with talking to people. He was confident and good looking which Yeonjun felt he didn't have any of those traits, it would take a miracle for a girl to ask him out, though he didn't really want one to anyways. He just wasn't interested in them, not that he was interested in guys either, just one person that made him feel the way he did, and that was no other than his best friend Choi Soobin. However they had to stay his own secret for now as he was afraid of the out come if he let it slip out.