1

So Minho was just walking along the pathway towards his apartment at around 10 in the evening, and that was perfectly normal since the university is just a few blocks away from his apartment. He didn't use his car very often. Walking was a way for him to actually think and it's a form of exercise he always wanted to do. So everything was normal, things were the way they used to be. Silent night, cold street, sleeping neighborhood, but he was fine.

What's not fine was seeing a gang circling around a guy with knees on the ground in a dark alley with only a single light across the street that's making the situation obvious.

He quickly hid himself against a building's wall, afraid that the guys would see him and might get himself involve in something he didnt want to be in at the moment.

Don't get him wrong, Minho was actually well-built and can send off attacks to anyone and had a heart to help people in times of need. But seeing that there were about five people taking a toll on the poor guy in the center, it was actually stupid to launch an attack alone. Plus, he always minded his own business and he didn't even know if he knew any single one of them.

He can clearly hear them talking with the quiet place. He took a peek at what they were trying to do.

"You know, we're gonna let you go if you'd just admit that you're an idiot for messing with one of us yesterday, you little shit."

Minho didn't like the way the words slipped out of that stranger's mouth. It sounded like he was about to summon every negative entity that ever existed. He thought that the poor guy would beg for them to stop, seeing that he had already been hit by some of them. What surprised Minho was the way the guy scoffed and laughed bitterly.

"How terrifying. I'm so scared."

His voice sounded so familiar. Minho thought of every student in the university that he already talked to, but he couldn't quite put a name on the voice. The way he spoke was the exact opposite of being afraid. It was as if he was challenging the others to pick on him. Or maybe that's what he's trying to do.

Who in his right mind would do that?

Minho suddenly flinched when he saw the guy standing in front of the kneeling one slapping the latter hard on the face, he was so sure that the action resonated pain on his right cheek since the guy had to turn his face to the left because of the impact. It took everything in him to observe first before taking actions he might regret later.

What if they're on drugs and that's their way of dealing with someone who tries to expose them or something? What if they're in some kind of group that would hunt people that would go in their way and beat the shit out of them just like what they're doing on the poor but arrogant guy? Certainly Minho would avoid such things because he had a reputation to maintain and an appearance to take care of. He actually didn't want any bruise.

The guy spit out what Minho thought was blood and wiped the remaining off from his face using his jacket. Minho couldn't quite see the guy's face as he was turned to the side and the dimmed light wasn't helping. He was just quiet for a moment when one of them talked and revealed the kneeling guy's name.

"You think this is a joke, Bang? You think you're so high and mighty just because you knocked down one of us? That was just luck."

Bang?

There was only one Bang he knew of. But that couldn't be him. That kid was so quiet and was always out of people's reach. He wouldn't be here dealing with this kind of situation. Minho would like to think that he was now inside his house and was studying or making music for who knows how long. That kid was kind of a geek and was soft-spoken, this one had a bite on his tone and was sarcastic. Yeah, this wouldn't be Chan, the senior music enthusiast and one of the smart kids in their uni. Nope. Maybe this guy's different.